Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Small Claims Court

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Please share with all :)

dirtydash

dirtydash

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: WE G39k RAS
    SRC G36KSK
    TM G36C, G36K
    AK47 Krinkov
    Well L96
    JG G36C, G36k

• Loadouts: JG G36C DigiDesert camo
    TM HiCapa Xtreme x2
    WE Hicapa Baby3.8 x3

Woodland DPM
    Desert DPM

which one of them is it? we get the worthing lot playing at our site often, but dont recognise any faces, but can ask the others when i see them

Have loads of info on him pictures of him and his mates college mums name happy to share for some info in return
no i am not a friend of his i have been had like cyrex on another site

did i mention he is going to the weekender !!!! oops

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
What have you and other people from Zero's forum tried? Has anyone been successful? Unfortunately I have to give him 14 days or so to reply, so all I can do is wait.

Does his mum have the same surname? And have you spoken to her - does she care? Can you get hold of the discussions from zero's forum, copy and paste them, so i can collect all the data for my case. When I am successful, I will pass it all on so everyone else can get their money back.

If the forms work, he will pay up. If not, the courts will issue a CCJ, and then ill have to see what i can do next, or he will fight it in court, and I will need as much information as i can get.

Thanks for getting in touch dirtydash.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Have you seen here?

http://www.zeroin.co...ad.php?t=124086

You don't need to be registered to view it.

It 'appears' as if he is sorting people out, but whether that will actually happen or not, I've no idea. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from him since trying to get in touch.

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Thanks Dev, im all over that like a bad rash.

dirtydash

dirtydash

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

SRC G36KSK
    TM G36C, G36K
    AK47 Krinkov
    Well L96
    JG G36C, G36k

TM HiCapa Xtreme x2
    WE Hicapa Baby3.8 x3

Woodland DPM
    Desert DPM
I have been working behind the scenes and have more info that z1 has on the forum

And no dv he is not sorting people out he is messing them about broken promises mate.
Cy pm in bound just reply with the info I asked for and I will share all that I have.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Group a bunch of people together, collect, share and collaborate information to confirm vague details. Consult a solicitor who will likely subpoena (one of the most powerful legal tools) the living daylights out of any firm source in order to track the guys real details down, from there, it's just a case of presenting a massive legal attack which'll basically be a case of "here's our claim, here's our evidence, pay us back, plus all our costs, or we go to court and you'll have to do both of the above AND go to jail".

That's Finius' unresearched advice so far.

dirtydash

dirtydash

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

SRC G36KSK
    TM G36C, G36K
    AK47 Krinkov
    Well L96
    JG G36C, G36k

TM HiCapa Xtreme x2
    WE Hicapa Baby3.8 x3

Woodland DPM
    Desert DPM
Currently 8-10 people allaying together along with multiple police forces.

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Hello all

This has, as far as a i am currently aware, been sorted. He has sent a bankers draft and all required paperwork. Providing it all works at the bank tomorrow, I will have all my money back and this issue can be put to rest.

Thanks for all your help guys and gals

Edit: When i say he has sent, i mean i have actually received.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
EXCELLENT NEWS! hopefully you get the money and we can close this thread. Pleased you made the extra mile and got some justice. people think they can get away with this stuff, shame really.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Indeed, lets hope it comes through. I've seen he's broken promises before though. Hopefully not this time :)

Edit: Just read you've actually got the money. So closed. Can I interest you in a P229? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users