Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tankie1rtr

tankie1rtr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: None as yet, hoping to start collecting
Hi all.
I am a newbie to Airsoft, I have joined because I want to know more about airsoft guns, and I would like to collect them rather than skirmish them, I live in York North Yorkshire, and I work for Network Rail. I am in my senior years, so you will understand my wanting just to collect, anyhow, I had enough crawling through Mud and Dirt in the forces, the old body will not take it now.
Regards to All
Tankie1rtr

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Well you will have to have two tones then.
To get realistic guns you need to be a skirmisher

Welcome to afuk

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

tankie1rtr

tankie1rtr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Well you will have to have two tones then.
To get realistic guns you need to be a skirmisher

Welcome to afuk

You do not have to be a skirmisher to have realistic guns, you have to comply with the VCR act, and if you have an exemption and can provide documented proof of VCR exemption, you may then hold / collect realistic guns, I work as a Military Advisor to Film and Television, and have Registered Proof of Involvement with Stage, Televison and Theatre. a Person can also collect deactivated guns as they are not under VCR Rules, so I wont have to have Two Tone.

Cheers

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Fair enough, I just assumed u wouldnt have a defence due to not skirmishing

tankie1rtr

tankie1rtr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Fair enough, I just assumed u wouldnt have a defence due to not skirmishing

No Probs matey, I understand that you have to tell all newbies as anybody could be coming into the game, BUT never forget "Assumption is the Downfall of All Battles".... lol.

Cheers Bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users