Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sas loadout

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Or turn the m4 into an sfw to be accurate

jaeproductions

jaeproductions

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

• Guns: CA MP5K PDW
    Cybergun BW15 M4
    CYMA AK47
    UMAREX G36C

• Loadouts: DPM Woodland
    DPM Desert
    MTP stuff when I get a job

• Sites: Halo Mill
    Alpha One
    Manchester Woodland etc
Yeah the police in airports/around London (CO19?) use G36s and MP5s. Don't know much about the different versions, I just know that the assault rifle G36 is a G36E and I think that's what airport police use (it's got an intergrated scope) and the MP5 has a retractable stock. Anyway, yeah the SAS use whatever they like but it is usually the Diemaco C8 and MP5, they did use Minimis and a GPMG (general purpose machine gun. aka GIMPY I think, lol gimp)
in the Bravo Two Zero mission although Minimis were replaced...or was that the GIMPS? I think both have probably been replaced now.
I know most of us airsofters would like to look realistic but I don't think there's much chance of getting SAS stuff, ex-Army (GI) stuff yeah there's loads of it, but real SAS stuff must be hard to come by, and expensive.

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
watch ultimate force and you'll get ideas for loadouts an easy sas woodland loadout is dpm smock trousers webbing and assault vest an m16a2 with a m203 and either a p226 for a browning hp

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

Smitho1990

Smitho1990

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

• Guns: King Arms M4A1 Custom

• Sites: Bravo 22 Sites, Merseyside

Yeah the police in airports/around London (CO19?) use G36s and MP5s. Don't know much about the different versions, I just know that the assault rifle G36 is a G36E and I think that's what airport police use (it's got an intergrated scope) and the MP5 has a retractable stock. Anyway, yeah the SAS use whatever they like but it is usually the Diemaco C8 and MP5, they did use Minimis and a GPMG (general purpose machine gun. aka GIMPY I think, lol gimp)
in the Bravo Two Zero mission although Minimis were replaced...or was that the GIMPS? I think both have probably been replaced now.
I know most of us airsofters would like to look realistic but I don't think there's much chance of getting SAS stuff, ex-Army (GI) stuff yeah there's loads of it, but real SAS stuff must be hard to come by, and expensive.

Nice 1 year bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users