Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Hill Dundee Scotland

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jimbo68

jimbo68

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: AGMs, SRC, Classic Army, Shotguns and Pistols.

• Loadouts: Desert, Woodland, CQB, WW2 and Vietnam Loadouts
Hi there just wanting to know if any if you have played at "THE HILL" in Dundee, if so can you please tell me where it is and how to get there, thanks in advance.

Jimbo :)

bengaku

bengaku

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: CA M15 Armalite,M4 Carbine,MP5 A4, M16 M56 shotgun Tac Master GBB Glock17 GBB,1911 GBB

• Loadouts: british 95 dpm,Viper Hong Kong Vest in DPM

Hi there just wanting to know if any if you have played at "THE HILL" in Dundee, if so can you please tell me where it is and how to get there, thanks in advance.

Jimbo :)

Hi mate if you go to www.airsofters.co.uk and look in the site forums i think you should find a map for the hill hope this helps
You must know yourself first to know your enemy second

jimbo68

jimbo68

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: AGMs, SRC, Classic Army, Shotguns and Pistols.

• Loadouts: Desert, Woodland, CQB, WW2 and Vietnam Loadouts

Hi mate if you go to www.airsofters.co.uk and look in the site forums i think you should find a map for the hill hope this helps

Thank you very much for your Help i'll go and check it out :) :) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users