Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best g36c

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mitre3

Mitre3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi everyone am going to get by first gun :D

Am after a g36c and going to get the KWA version but am
Put of by not being able to get spare body parts as am not registered as only just taking the sport up, what has pointed me to the TM g36c as most body parts can be easily got but it's a poor fps of 280 where the KWA has a impressive 350.

So am sure you can see my problem, how much would it be to make the tm 350? Or do you know any better guns to go for?

Thanks Troy

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Hi everyone am going to get by first gun :D

Am after a g36c and going to get the KWA version but am
Put of by not being able to get spare body parts as am not registered as only just taking the sport up, what has pointed me to the TM g36c as most body parts can be easily got but it's a poor fps of 280 where the KWA has a impressive 350.

So am sure you can see my problem, how much would it be to make the tm 350? Or do you know any better guns to go for?

Thanks Troy

FPS on the TM does not matter due to the amazing hop-up! The TM is the best G36C. If you want a gas get a WE G39C
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Please don't tell me your serious !?!?
The tm is no where near the best

Kwa>classic army>SRC> ares blowback >tm.

Sorry, forgot tm recoil (which isn't actually out yet.....) is in between kwa and ca

Mitre3

Mitre3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
So getting the KWA is the best but got to keep it green :L

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
The recoil one is the best. Don't like the KWA one, seen 2 brake in one day.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
from my personal opinion:

TM Recoil shock (500?) > Ares Recoil, has had some lemons though, as is the case with ARES > CA / KWA / TM are all about the same. TM would be the safest bet as far as reliability goes, but a really good KWA (an 'unlemon') would be better than a TM, whereas a lemon would be worse than a TM.

the WE G36 is in a league of it's own, and not just because yours truly owns one. It's a GBB so is hard to maintain, expensive to run properly, expensive mags, 30 rounds per mag. But has AWESEOM Kick and a truly godlike hopup system (first shot headshots at maybe 50/60meters). but you pay the price for that (40 a mag) and inability to suppress some tard using auto winding Hi-caps.

/my2cents

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users