Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

King Arms Casv-M With Extras

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

brewer17

brewer17

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: G&P MAGPUL SENTRY
    CA DANIEL DEFENCE M4
    ICS CXP
    TM SPAS 12
    ARES L85A2
    TM 1911 MEU

• Loadouts: MULTICAM & MTP
    ALL BLACK
    BRITISH DPM
    BRITISH DESERT DPM
ALL CONTACT TO BE DONE THROUGH PM (KEEPS THE THREAD TIDY)

Make: King Arms
Gun/Model: Casv-M
Accessories: Removable carry handle w/ optics mount, 8 KA mid cap & 1 lipo
Condition: 9/10 See 2nd photo
Split/Swaps/Part Ex: See below
FPS: 290
Price: 320 all in via paypal
Pictures:Below

Up for sale it my KA Casv-M.

Iv had her for about 3 months. Im selling/swapping her because shes a bit front heavy for me as i broke my arm and only have 85% strength back.

Iv changed the standard piston to a Madbull steel full teeth and changed the bevel gear to a CA proline (KA bevel gears are prone to snapping.....so im told).
I changed the hop rubber on the 23/7/11. She still needs bedding in but I used it today and she performed flawlessly, when the hops bedded in............WOW.

I have removed the Fire pig (dont have it anymore) put a longer barrel in it and put a QD silencer on her, just to give it that little bit more range. I will include a prommy TB barrel for her too ( 178mm, is a barrel that is used when a fire pig is on there)

There is a CQB sling pint on her too.
She handles 11.1v lipos without a fault, but i prefer to use 7.4v.
Shes rear wired for stock tube lipos (Deans)

As we all know KA guns suffer with alot of wobble from the stock, I sorted this but using velcro on either side of the stock tube and now there is only minimal wobble.

Swaps, ideally of the sale value as this. PX, we'll sort something out

Interested in:
Ares AW338 (gas)
Thompson W/ mags
Ares Scar (must be in TAN)
TM M14 Socom W/ mags

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users