Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS M4 R.I.S. Full Metal AEG 250 ONO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

FIRE_WIRE

FIRE_WIRE

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Make: ICS
Gun/Model: M4 R.I.S. Full Metal
Accessories: Red laser, NcStar Red Dot sight, 1500 Battery(charged once), 1600 battery(never used), 2 mags, unfitted mosfet, front grip.
Condition: Used on christmas day and target practice around 5 times. Basically new
FPS: Approx 330fps
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/A
Price/Payment: 250 ONO (postage not included), Paypal/Cash on Collection

2 tone Red/black No UKARA required. Paint is very very thin. can be removed with meths and a cloth.
Gun Box included
NcStar scope box included
gun Manual included

Unwanted Christams gift.

Will post to uk

Located in Central Scotland

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers for looking :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
This looks like a RIF in my opinion. An IF (two-tone) is generally regarded as the gun having 51% or more of the bright colour. Even if the paint was all over, stating the easy ability to remove it would also be illegal as this is manufacture of a RIF.

Those with a defence only please.

FIRE_WIRE

FIRE_WIRE

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, this gun was purchased "as is" from wolf armories as a two tone gun without a UKARA required.

I had no part in painting the gun whatsoever.

The reason i stated that the paint could be removed was so that ukara members wouldn't be discouraged from buying.

If there's anything i can change on the post, i'd be happy to do so.

Id rather not sell than possibly be involved in anything illegal or frowned upon.

Cheers, Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users