Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guns for Sale!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

mikemike22

mikemike22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hey, new to this forum-
I took up airsoft on a whim a few years ago and have some guns which have barely seen use as they went wrong almost immediately and I have absolutely no technical knowledge to try and fix. I guess these would be perfect for anyone with some basic repair skill, or as spares:

JG M4 S-system - Fired at first, but all of a sudden just stopped, sounds as if the battery is dead even when fully charged batt. is used - 70
Tokyo Marui AK47 Spetsnaz - no idea whats wrong here, just wont fire! Bit used but great condition - 70

Both come with the original box, instructions mag and batts ( but not sure if working)

steve4360

steve4360

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: star minimi and sa80 and loads of custom aks as well as sniper rifles

• Loadouts: usually uk dpm

hey, new to this forum-
I took up airsoft on a whim a few years ago and have some guns which have barely seen use as they went wrong almost immediately and I have absolutely no technical knowledge to try and fix. I guess these would be perfect for anyone with some basic repair skill, or as spares:

JG M4 S-system - Fired at first, but all of a sudden just stopped, sounds as if the battery is dead even when fully charged batt. is used - 70
Tokyo Marui AK47 Spetsnaz - no idea whats wrong here, just wont fire! Bit used but great condition - 70

Both come with the original box, instructions mag and batts ( but not sure if working)

hi m8 im interested in the m4, would you take 50+postage ?
many thanks
steve.

bristol_bb4

bristol_bb4

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
do you still have these?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users