Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Decals for an AK 47/ what others have you seen.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jake117

Jake117

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C
    WELL L96 (Barely works)
    TM M9A1
    Custom M4 DMR

• Sites: Combat South Woodland & Urban
    Most sites around Portsmouth & surrounding areas
Well my AK 47 should be here by Tuesday :D and I've decided to spray the "wooden" parts black. Ive also been thinking that I would add some symbols / decals and just wondering what you guys think would look good on it. They will probably go on the fore grip or stock and my first thoughts are something like a dragon rapped around the fore grip maybe breathing fire. I also love halo and so might put something like the Spartans insignia (an eagle with 3 arrows in one talon and a thunderbolt in the other) I'm going to do these in gold so nothing fancy as I cant add shading or anything, just 2D sybmols. Anyway what do you think? And what other things have you seen whilst playing airsoft :)

M4_DMR.png

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Don't really see much like this, but if you want to do it then go for it, and don't worry about what others think. It's about your enjoyment :)

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
Instead of black spray them olive green, then do the transfers. For some reason Ak's look quite good in olive green in my opinion.

Jake117

Jake117

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C
    WELL L96 (Barely works)
    TM M9A1
    Custom M4 DMR

• Sites: Combat South Woodland & Urban
    Most sites around Portsmouth & surrounding areas
Hmmm, I might change it around every now again so green will probably be next ;) Oh and Dev, yer ill make the final decision but I'm just looking for inspiration :)

M4_DMR.png

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
instead of decals if you want to go for the "worn" look you could scratch it on.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f...e=1&theater

Don't know if the link we'll work because it's on facebook
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
does work ;)
I've seen a few, so long as you make a good template and practice first then it should turn out ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users