Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackhawk Webbing & Royal Marine Commando Jacket

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

duckhunt

duckhunt

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys. Although not an airsofter myself, I am selling some of my kit and a friend recommended to try airsoft sites as potential custom.

Its a Blackhawk Vest. I used it in afghanistan, but dont worry,I only used it on a couple of operations, not for the whole 7 months so its not ruined! As you may know this brand is top of the range, and all the velcro and buckles are still 100% strong, its just a little bit sandwashed from the desert.

Posted Image

1x Vest
2x Large Utility Pouches
1x Medium Utility Pouch
2x Double Mag Pouches
1x Single Mag Pouch
1x Compass/Torch Pouch

Id could also throw in this Desert Combat Jacket, with Royal Marine Commando flashes on, 3cdo bde dagger, and velcro patches. Unless someone want to buy that seperate.

Posted Image

Blackhawk kit is very expensive new, and this is practically new condition, so id hate to see you waste your money on brand new stuff!

I can post it or deliver it myself to you in england (within reason- depending on your location!)

Looking for atleast 100

cheers, sam.

Mr_roche

Mr_roche

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi guys. Although not an airsofter myself, I am selling some of my kit and a friend recommended to try airsoft sites as potential custom.

Its a Blackhawk Vest. I used it in afghanistan, but dont worry,I only used it on a couple of operations, not for the whole 7 months so its not ruined! As you may know this brand is top of the range, and all the velcro and buckles are still 100% strong, its just a little bit sandwashed from the desert.

Posted Image

1x Vest
2x Large Utility Pouches
1x Medium Utility Pouch
2x Double Mag Pouches
1x Single Mag Pouch
1x Compass/Torch Pouch

Id could also throw in this Desert Combat Jacket, with Royal Marine Commando flashes on, 3cdo bde dagger, and velcro patches. Unless someone want to buy that seperate.

Posted Image

Blackhawk kit is very expensive new, and this is practically new condition, so id hate to see you waste your money on brand new stuff!

I can post it or deliver it myself to you in england (within reason- depending on your location!)

Looking for atleast 100

cheers, sam.

Hey sam, are you willing to sell the Jacket alone? If so, what size is it please?
Email me back, not replying on here please, Mr_roche@hotmail.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users