Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blackberry 9300 3G - Like New

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Brand: Blackberry

Model: 9300 3g (Black Graphite)

Boxed: Yes

Condition: As New

Photo's: Below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Condition is very good, pretty much as knew with one graze on the top right. Runs fine, all the keys work, and I haven't been using it long. Couple of months maximum. Locked to 3, but can be unlocked easily, even at Carphone Warehouse or similar stores. Comes with the box as seen, with only the PC cable and charger even out of the plastic they came in, but those are included too. All the rest, such as the European adapter and the manuals, Ect; have never even been taken out the box.

Am looking for an AEG of any kind, just hit me with offers. Preferred would be M4's, as even though they are common that is preferable for me seeing as parts are easy to pick up.
Any gas blowbacks will also be greatly considered, and the more metal the better.

This phone is almost brand new, and go for a fair amount still used. Great amount of features including the newest and best Blackberry software all up to date, Blackberry messenger, some great apps, fast internet and an easy to use interface and keyboard.

If you have seen this same write-up on another forum, it's because I'm spreading this Blackberry to find the best deal, and can confirm it really is me and not some Jack-ass thief if need be. I hope I get a few replies!

PM me with offers, and I am welcome to negotiation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users