Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Im am hoping Dev will keep this feedback updated with the different account names MattyBarnes has/ is using so no one suffers the same fate as me.

He posted up a P229 for sale, we started discussing it around the 9th of June.

I sent the money by postal order around the 14th, he said he received it on the 16th and would be cashing it in that day - and that he would be sending the gun out.

Fast forward June 22, and still nothing. Very little contact at all, as he didnt reply to messages.

Over the weeks I tried to make contact and have heard very little if anything, always "sorry sending it tomorrow" or "will throw in something extra".

So i have asked for my money back, and still nothing.

It is now the 27th of July. Yes, this started end of JUNE.

I also noticed that his account under MattyBarnes was deleted, and a new one started. When I mentioned this to him, he seemed shocked, despite the fact that he had already put up new sales under this new alias.

I don't mind so much with people taking their time, but when they have my hard earned money and they are not telling me what is going on, i get annoyed.

If there is a reasonable explanation, I want to hear it. This guy has stolen money from me, and I will be getting it back.

Avoid at all costs. And please feel free to pass this information on to any other forums you are members of.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
His other name is bunsboy. I have adjusted the topic title accordingly. Let's hope he returns.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

• Guns: TM M4 Recoil
    TM AK102 Recoil
    G&P M16/M203
    G&P XM177E2
    TM/G&P M3 super 90
    TM Glock 17
he's on zeroin with about a dozen people chasing him for guns or refunds mate, mods on that forum are aware of him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users