Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sale of M14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

andrewmabbett

andrewmabbett

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi people i have currently 9 aeg's and do not need all of these roughly 4 come with me to a game so the others are all left in box's at home it tends to be the same guns that come each week so i am going to sell this m14 so i can get the new call of duty game and hopefully some others
The gun was brought new in july 2009 and is a perfect mix between a sniper rifle and assault rifle i only used it twice and then decied to put it away because i got bored of sitting and waiting for some delta dude to come up the path and shoot him. The m203 is realy usefull if you are in a situation and need to mop up a group of people. You are basicly getting a new gun for a brilliant price

Make:Tokyo Marui i am sure but may be wrong
Gun/Model:M14
Accessories:
New Metal M203
One High Cap (can include 6 more for 100 still in box's never used)
96rd Grenade
Ris Rail
Sniper Stock
Condition: Prestine
FPS:I honestly dont know the fps but i would think about 280-320 the (review on zero one states this)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:Will only swap for a full metal M16 with m203 (g&p , ics, posibly clasic army)
Price/Payment:280 excluding paypal or postage may be paypaled as gift if you wish postage will be 15. One last thing i am willing to negotiate on price a bit.
Pictures: will be up soon when iphone is charges sorry in advance for quality iphone camera's are rubbish.

Mods if i have missed any detail please contact me thanks

guys you will get a quicker responce by my email andrew_mabbett@tiscali.co.uk

god100

god100

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: ca m4
    a&k sr25
    tm beretta
    we m1911 tactical

• Loadouts: bratish dpm
Hey buddy..

would u sell the m203 seperately???

pls pm me.

ta

emitre

emitre

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I know this posting is quite old, is the m14 still available?

andrewmabbett

andrewmabbett

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
yes mate, i will pm you in a min.

Regards

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users