Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Version 7 Gearbox + Motor (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

troutsniffer

troutsniffer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
[B]Accessory/Make:Unknown, Probably clone
[B]Condition:Fair, see below
[B]Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:maybe, see below
[B]Price/Payment:£20 plus a couple of quid towards postage so £22 all in.
[B]Pictures: Below

Hey all,

I got this recently with a view to a old M14 project which was never finished a few years ago, but am clearing out stuff due to a lack of time for the hobby. A clone I presume V7 gearbox and motor all present and correct, apart from a couple of things, first one of the trigger contacts needs re-soldering (Don't have a soldering Iron), it also needs new bushings as one looks a bit used there included anyway. Gearbox is disassembled at the minute, as it needs new bushings I don't really see the point in putting it back together. It is therefore untested so great if you need some parts or know your way round internals. comes with all wires and internal parts, just needs a bit of TLC, also comes with fire selector swivel outside bit and, safety, trigger and selector plates.

Swaps wise I'm only really after some AK parts which is the only gun I'm going to keep, specifically a pinned type AK outer barrel, full or 105 length with a inner barrel. But I'll give any other AK parts or mags consideration though not TM front ends as they won't fit. Payment via paypal, I'll pay the fees though.

Pic
Posted Image

troutsniffer

troutsniffer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Sold, mods please close

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If any of it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users