Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgraded Vfc Ak74su (akmsu) Package (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Make: VFC
Gun/Model: AK74SU
Accessories: 2 Beta style Hi caps, 6 MAG Beta Project Mid caps, Clone Kobra sight, Stock recoil pad, 2 KA 11.1v 1300mha lipo’s, LCT Thumbhole foregrip (real wood), Genuine AK sling and original foregrip
Upgrades: Active breaking mosfet fitted and deans wired, G&P M120 motor, gearbox upgraded and serviced by “clot” (internals unknown), PROWIN CNC hop unit, madbull tight bore barrel,
Condition: good
FPS: 326FPS
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Nothing thanks
Price/Payment: £350 posted and paypalled
Pictures: Below

Bought this off GUS several months ago for my return to airsoft. However this hasnt happended and sadly i cant see me going back. Im currently in the process of tuning my car and applying for my firearms certificate so the cash would be helpful.

This thing is cracking, with the prowin hop its very accurate and has great range, ROF is insane but its been mostly used on semi as trigger response is amazing.
Very well balanced and the real wood grips do give it a very nice feel in the hand. Amazingly well constructed like all VFC products and after clot "pimped" the internals it runs like a train.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Please edit if need be

£330 posted and paypalled

NO SWAPS SORRY

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
£300

Spruce11

Spruce11

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi would you take £250 and are you close to xsite in bucks

cheers

rizzini7

rizzini7

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users