Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

are we allowed homebrew silencers?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

P.788

P.788

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: CYMA P.788
    CYMA P.698

• Loadouts: Soldier 95 outfit... most of...
Hi all,

Not sure on this, is this a breach of the laws or not? I just wondered as I fancied making a small silencer for my CYMA P.698 just as something to do as i like pl,aying about with bits of junk and making them into something useful!

also If we are, and I can build one, what materials should I use and how do I attach it to the P.698? cause the only way to do it would be to have an inserting tube into the barrel.

many thanks,
Bruce
Bruce

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yeah its perfectly legal

P.788

P.788

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: CYMA P.788
    CYMA P.698

• Loadouts: Soldier 95 outfit... most of...
ah kwls, that's fine, something to do when I have a spare five minutes
Bruce

Tomac

Tomac

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: N/A

• Loadouts: N/A
I'm sure I read somewhere that if the airsoft silence is functional then its illegal because it could in theory be used on a real gun.
But to be honest I dont think anyone would ever check and not even sure if this applies in the Uk.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
i dont think so, the g-spec and tm mk23 a pretty much silent when their silenecers are used

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users