Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

3 games rule UKARA

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Basically i need to know/ want to know, for the UKARA i need to attaind 3 games in no less then 2 months correct?.
Does this have to be with the same site/organizer that are UKARA registered, or ca n i go to 3 different sites/organizers that are UKARA registered and still get registered for as doing my 3 games that are required.
i ask as there are two sites in my area, one hosts a game once a month, but finding out about the games arnt easy as they have no forum or updated website, and the other hosts a a few a month some in easy to get to locations others in really remote locations or too far away. and i dont fancy wasting 50quid for gun hire if i dont need to.

Posted Image

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
If you can prove you have done the 3 games with the site you do the final day at you can do them wherever you want.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users