Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

bison 701 svd dragunov

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

rowanhunter

rowanhunter

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: svd dragunov and uzi

• Loadouts: full acf unaform
i have a dragunov in two tone for sale only used it once im trying to get a stubby killer so i need to sell it to get some money e-mail me rowanhunter@live.co.uk offers please come with every thing but not that bag of bbs
i live in the north east its 2 tone btw

Attached Files

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
hello

how much for the bison dragunov. i live in the south, what is postage cost?

cheers
simon

i have a dragunov in two tone for sale only used it once im trying to get a stubby killer so i need to sell it to get some money e-mail me rowanhunter@live.co.uk offers please come with every thing but not that bag of bbs

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
hello
i can get one of these new for 70 including postage
what is your price including postage?
thanks
simon

rowanhunter

rowanhunter

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

some one is intrested so you will have to w8

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
The item pictured is NOT legally a two-tone rifle (it is less than 51% surface area of an acceptable "two-tone" colour)

Anyone purchasing this must therefore avail themselves of the relevant specific defence.

Both the buyer and seller CAN face charges if the buyer does not have access to the defence.

Please don't accuse me of jacking your sale or anything of the like, I'm simply trying to make sure no-one goes to jail or jeopardises our hobby.

rowanhunter

rowanhunter

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

The item pictured is NOT legally a two-tone rifle (it is less than 51% surface area of an acceptable "two-tone" colour)

Anyone purchasing this must therefore avail themselves of the relevant specific defence.

Both the buyer and seller CAN face charges if the buyer does not have access to the defence.

Please don't accuse me of jacking your sale or anything of the like, I'm simply trying to make sure no-one goes to jail or jeopardises our hobby.

but i have no licance and i bought it of a twotone website so...

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Yea but you manufactured a RIF by putting th wood on then which is even more serious or it is to me atleast

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
just looked at justbbguns and that is how the rifle is sold by them, rowan hasnt changed anything.while i agree that its not over 50% orange though obviously there is always going to be some companies that push the rules abit.

rowanhunter

rowanhunter

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

just looked at justbbguns and that is how the rifle is sold by them, rowan hasnt changed anything.while i agree that its not over 50% orange though obviously there is always going to be some companies that push the rules abit.

thank you mate

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
is this still available?
what price?
does anyone know where i can get one?
everyone seems sold out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic