Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

hk g36k, good setup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: mp5 a2
    hk g36k
    night warrior
    m20 tri shot gun
    g&g sa80

• Loadouts: lots
Gun/Model:g36k folding stock
Accessories:4 mid caps and 2 high caps, 2500 rd star electric drum mag (the presure switch needs work as the wires came out. i have temp fixed it), 1600 mah 8.4v mini viper battery
Condition: excellent, been used twice
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:maybe x3
Price/Payment: 190 (160 without the drum mag) = 15 postage, open to offers

extra 6 u will get a 1500mah 8.4v

i would only split the drum mag for 30

i recently brought this and it was excellent at woodland. it shoots far and is accurate, the rate of fire with the drum mag is sweet.

swap wise, i am after a good spring sniper rifle (l96 dragnov - no two tones) with 2 magz sling scope mounts at the least, so basicly i am after a good sniper set up,

give me ur offers,

would like to do a stright swap. but will concider most things.

also i am looking for x2 duel gbb pistols, must be same make (open to different makes) must have 4 or more magz and must have holsters for both guns

dont send me pm trying to sell me things,

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
hello i would like to say i am intrested in your rifle and would like some pictures and maybe a price estimate, but i would like to say now i am not sure i can get everything sorted to get this so you may want to put others in front of me, and one last thing, would you be intrested in a split for a ics m4 sof, apsolutely lovely gun but if you do not want it then dont be afraid to say. hope to hear from you
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine, Bison sawn off shotgun

• Loadouts: DPM camo jacket and trousers and t shirt.
    DPM bush hat.

would you be interested in a straight swap for an L96? spring bolt action 453.7fps, sling, 3-9x40 richter optik scope only one mag but they are cheap (about 6) and a speedloader, also would you be able to throw in a battery and/or charger? thanks
QUOTE (Coz;924641)
If you fart, take a chrono reading

Come get some!

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: looking for gun, price rane 130-150
sirs i am very interested in both of your weapons, if your trade offer does not go through then i would be more than willing to buy on of them (g36/well l96) provided they are in good nick and within my price range, let me know

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: M4

• Loadouts: British DPM
Hi, is this still available? Are there any pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users