Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

M16 Stock for large battery

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: Well Warrior L96 (Sold), Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle, Well G55 MP5K

• Loadouts: Prefered DPM
Hi there, im soon getting an ICS M16. I have done a lot of research about it and found out it really does not take a big battery in the fixed stock, most say it only takes around a 8.4v 1600mah because of the size, however i plan to fit a 9.6v 3300mah for weekend skirmishing (I dont want to carry around more than 2 batterys so im thinking 3300mah should last about a day each). Does anyone know a fixed black stock that fits the ics m16 that can hold a 9.6v 3300 mah?
Thanks all for the reply :)

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
nothing fits ICS guns apart from ICS, they aren't compatible with pretty much anything

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4441 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I'll have a WE M16 stock you could try? I'm selling the rifle but they don't want the stock, so after the rifle's gone you could buy it off me and if it doesn't fit we'll reverse the transaction?

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users