Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Half Of A Magpul MOE Illumination Kit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

BaggyPants

BaggyPants

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Bought myself the Magpul illumination kit for the MOE handguard but only needed the Surefire switch surround and one mounting rail, so the rest is up for grabs. Included is the standard pressure switch surround, the flush mounting rail with bolt and captive nut, one alcohol wipe, two sticky pads and the original packaging. I'm also putting in a piece of self adhesive velcro I had in my tool kit. Basically, you get what's in the photo (minus the desk :P ).

Posted Image

Cost me 21.45 plus postage from Fire Support. The half that's left is up for 7, including PayPal fees and 1st Class Recorded Delivery postage in the UK or add an extra 1.50 for Airmail Small Packet to Europe.

Edited to lower price.

Stiggy

Stiggy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Bought myself the Magpul illumination kit for the MOE handguard but only needed the Surefire switch surround and one mounting rail, so the rest is up for grabs. Included is the standard pressure switch surround, the flush mounting rail with bolt and captive nut, one alcohol wipe, two sticky pads and the original packaging. I'm also putting in a piece of self adhesive velcro I had in my tool kit. Basically, you get what's in the photo (minus the desk :P ).

Posted Image

Cost me 21.45 plus postage from Fire Support. The half that's left is up for 7, including PayPal fees and 1st Class Recorded Delivery postage in the UK or add an extra 1.50 for Airmail Small Packet to Europe.

Edited to lower price.

Hi, I only need the alcohol wipe and adhesive pads if you're willing to split. Will take the whole lot if not

MilsimJunkie3

MilsimJunkie3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hi im interested in the Lot :) I need all of it so 7 okay? :) uk address so no need to air mail :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users