Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Silencer Form My M4

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Rorborillo

Rorborillo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: King Arms M4A1
    Double Eagle M50P
    KWA KM19 PTP

• Loadouts: Woodland camo tac vest
    Black viper pistol holster
    Black viper rifle sling
I currently own a King Arms M4A1 'Two Tone' and i was wondering if I could fit a silencer on it (the gun makes a really loud annoying sound). If you could please tell me if you know whether I could put one on, where to get one suitable to the gun and whether I would need an adapter it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Here is a link to the gun - http://www.actionhob...dy_AS4SI.aspx?0

Attached Files

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
A silencer won't make it quieter

Rorborillo

Rorborillo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Double Eagle M50P
    KWA KM19 PTP

Black viper rifle sling
ok cheers

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
It's going to lessen the 'crack' and make it into more of a 'thud' but apart from that it will do nothing but look cool. KA M4's have 14mm- threads so most suppressors will fit fine.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Rorborillo

Rorborillo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Double Eagle M50P
    KWA KM19 PTP

Black viper rifle sling

It's going to lessen the 'crack' and make it into more of a 'thud' but apart from that it will do nothing but look cool. KA M4's have 14mm- threads so most suppressors will fit fine.

How would I remove the flash hider? I tried unscrewing it but it wouldnt budge :( and I didnt want to break the gun.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Use ax spanner, they are normally really stiff but use a spanner on the flat edges and twist

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Some of them have glue on them aswell, so heat up with a hairdryer first to be sure.

Posted Image

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
That's mostly for the American orange tips, I've never come across a M4 in the UK with that.
You might find you have a grub screw securing it, it's usually an allen screw flush with the flash hider :)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
My g&p did ;)

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
they use glue when shipping just to insure that they dont come off during shipping and end up getting destroyed. so yeah glue and screw, thats what you need to keep your eye out for

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
all of the above is fine, but at no point has anyone mentioned the fact that:

1. there may be a small allen screw on the bottom of the flash hider, that needs to be removed
and
2. they unscrew 'backwards' so a normal thread is clockwise, this would be counterclockwise or 'lefty tighty, righty loosey'

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Rorborillo

Rorborillo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Double Eagle M50P
    KWA KM19 PTP

Black viper rifle sling

all of the above is fine, but at no point has anyone mentioned the fact that:

1. there may be a small allen screw on the bottom of the flash hider, that needs to be removed
and
2. they unscrew 'backwards' so a normal thread is clockwise, this would be counterclockwise or 'lefty tighty, righty loosey'

Thanks everyone for the help :) I looked for the screw today but there was no screw, next I will try the hairdryer and the spanner, cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users