Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

m14alltheway

m14alltheway

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: jg mp5
    AGM m14
    tm m4a4
looking for a m4 that is ither two tone or someone is willing to spay two tone
swaps for upgraded jg mp5a4
pm me if you have anyting :)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
i thought it was M14's all the way ;)

m14alltheway

m14alltheway

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: jg mp5
    AGM m14
    tm m4a4

i thought it was M14's all the way ;)

well mabe i wanna change to m4alltheway
lol

D-Day_30115784

D-Day_30115784

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Guns: GBB M14, Clasic Army AUG, G18c

• Loadouts: Full black SAS kit inc mesh lense S10 gas mask
hey man. i have a friend who is selling his M4. he is not on any forum at the minute. it needs a new hop up but thats easily doable/fixable (depending on experience). if you like just give me a text or a ring and ill contact him for you. i think he wants about 60-70??? 07595354338 oh and he will happily spray 2-tone. if not then i will. glad to be at hand

Redgie

Redgie

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: JG M4-CQB (Two-Tone)

• Loadouts: Full British DPM with tac vest
    Full Tiger Stripe overalls
Heya mate,

Only just registered after seeing your topic, I currently have an M4 in two tone for sale. It is the JG CQB edition with a slightly extended inner barrel for extra accuracy (Fitted by Airsoft World, not me ;)) It is in full working order, though I will need to test the hop (Can do as soon as it's light tomorrow). I haven't valued any of my stuff in a while so I'll have a look and find out how much it's worth.

If you wanna know anything more reply here or give us an email at <REMOVED>. I'm in the Liverpool area so if you live nearby and wanna have a look let me know!

I have all original packaging too by the way! And here is the box for the RIF version with the RIF gun (Got it off the internet as mine is in work and I'm at home! (Will be able to put pics up tomorrow if you want).

Posted Image

i snipe snpierz

i snipe snpierz

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

hey man. i have a friend who is selling his M4. he is not on any forum at the minute. it needs a new hop up but thats easily doable/fixable (depending on experience). if you like just give me a text or a ring and ill contact him for you. i think he wants about 60-70??? 07595354338 oh and he will happily spray 2-tone. if not then i will. glad to be at hand

is this still 4 sale

bluenose1878

bluenose1878

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: M4 C-15 Fixed Stock ( Full Metal )
I have a M4 C-15 Fixed stock For sale

It is not Two tone and i am not able to spray it but thought i would let you know incase you can get someone else to spray it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users