Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

jg g36

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• Guns: ARES M4A1 custom
    TM recoil m4
    custom built 1911
    WE Glock 18c

• Loadouts: just a normal OD rig using DPM's or MTP's.

• Sites: finmere
    looking for more.
um i dont know if this is the right place to ask but anyway does anyone know if the jg g36c is a good gun and can it take a magwell g36
--> m4 mag converter??

Owner & CEO of S.W.A.S a new online airsoft retailer!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

• Guns: CA G36
    KSC Glock 18C
    KWA Glock 17
    TM Desert Eagle
    JP Famas

• Loadouts: British Woodland - Plain and simple
JG G36C is a very good gun - and that is not bias because I am trying to swap mine. Only thing I suggest though is if you are good with messing with internals, replace the plastic bushings with metal ones and you might also want to clean out some of the excess grease. As Devastator said, yes it can take the magwell converter, in fact the G608-7 version includes the G36-M4 magwell converter with it. Don't forget though, when you place the converter in, the old mag release doesn't work and you have to use the one on the side of the magwell converter. I have heard that there are small feeding issues but this is apparently mainly with the SRC G36C and JG should be fine. The Battleaxe magwell converter seems to be the best one for you.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

My items for sale:
M39 Two tone BB Gun - Springer
KSC Glock 18C - Like New

My Feedback

NB Please message me if you are interested in buying one of my items, I don't look at my threads often so those responses arent as quick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users