Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gas blow back rifle

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

big-gay-al

big-gay-al

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: bio hazzard pistol
    jg m4
    SR25
    p14.45
    kp 07

• Loadouts: israeli defence force
    me with guns
hello ive been trying for a few weeks to get my damn hands on a gas blowback rifle WE or WA would be great and a few mags to all for about 200 give or take
must have a rail on top for my ACOG and maybe a rail on the bottom for a M203 but not to bothered about that part to much
you can email me on gallagher78@hotmail.co.uk
or text only on 07814414558 ive a big game coming up in august and need to get to grips with it fast
i sold my two other rifles for a gbb but the eejeite fecking sold it on to some one else
OKET'Z FOR THE WIN

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I'm selling my WE M16 with one mag for 230. It has a rail for optics and for an extra tenner I can give you a handguard rail for a front grip as well, not sure if it'd fit a grenade launcher on it though. But you could always try if you've got one handy lol.

I'm selling extra mags at 30 each and I've got another 5 to sell, plus 2 CO2 mags for 40

The link to the sale topic is in my signature if you're interested.

The price is reduced because of the performance though. I highly doubt you'll find a spotless gas rifle for around 200, especially with mags, gas rifle mags are generally upwards of 30 each.

But my offer stands as it is - check the link in my signature.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users