Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ALERT! Last chance to buy! WE M16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Make: WE

Gun/Model: M16A3

Accessories: I have more magazines for 25 per gas magazine and 35 per CO2 magazine (I have 5 gas mags and 2 CO2 mags to sell). All of them work perfectly and without leaks.

Condition: Externally, excellent. Only the dust cover catch needs attention and it still works fine. Internally, there is a gas seal missing (Part 45) and the trigger assembly is worn.

FPS: With green gas/propane it's around 380. I've never chrono'd it with CO2 or 134a.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: I'll consider negotiating a swap for a working, non-two toned AEG M16/M4 or gas sniper, if the rifle you're giving is worth more than mine, I'll give you some extra mags to even it out. But otherwise no and no.

Price/Payment: Asking for 180 + postage, for the rifle and one gas magazine. If you want any of the extras mentioned, they'll obviously be added to the price.
I'll give up everything in a bundle for 330
Or if you just want the rifle and the gas mags, I'll let that all go for around 275, that's 35 off if you price it up individually.
I'll accept cash or cheque via post or on collection, or you can deposit the cash into my bank account.
If you live very close to, or in Sheffield, then I may deliver it to you for 5.

Pictures: Will send them to an email address provided, on request.

Additional comments: First off, bear in mind that when you get the magazines, they may hiss a little, just lube them up and fire some gas through them and they'll be fine, I'll refund you if you're dissatisfied, its just because they won't have been used for ages. Since this post originally went up in fact, which as of today (12th August) was at least 4 or 5 weeks ago.

The missing seal I mentioned can be bought on Airsoft Buddy, as can almost all stock WE rifle parts, the seal is priced at $1.50 + shipping and it's insanely easy to fit yourself in case you're worried you'll not know how to do it. Just literally slide it onto the bolt assembly. If in doubt, PM me on here and I'll help you out.

The trigger assembly still works, I wouldn't sell a useless rifle without saying so, but as mentioned, it is worn. Single fire works fine, but if you want auto to work you'll have to either place the selector lever between single and auto, or replace the trigger assembly.
If you place it fully in the auto position it will continue to fire after you release the trigger and only 3 things can stop it; ejecting the magazine, switching it to single, or waiting for it to run out of gas/ammo.

To improve it in lacking areas, namely accuracy, I would advise you to upgrade the barrel and either fiddle with the hop up, or buy an entirely new hop up assembly, the stock hop up mechanism is good on paper, but in practice it needs some persuading to get it to work.

The rifle is good fun to use, since I've had it I've had more fun with it than any AEG, the noise and feel just makes you feel like you're doing more.
If you have a job and want a project, this would be ideal, there's a lot you can do to it both internally and externally.
If you don't, you could just use it to Rambo the crap out of some cans in your garden, there isn't a lot of stuff more fun than that. :P

Any questions or queries, either add them to the thread, PM me, or email me at: e.hotchkiss@live.co.uk

Thanks for the interest.

ALERT***

Last chance!

This will most likely be gone by next week people, if you want it, make an offer now or forever hold your piece.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Bump

Because... Price lowered to 200 for the rifle and a mag.

Will one of you buy it now? C'mon!

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Bump.

Think I have a buyer folks, this deal might not be around much longer.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Bump.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Bump.

Asking for price updated.

christhedon1

christhedon1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: m15a4 classic army modified

• Loadouts: viper assault vest
    m99 pagsat helmet
    viper shin pads and elbow
Hi there interested take a look at my kit its the KWA M4 for a swap

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Bump to give people a last chance to make an offer before I swap it next week.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Swap negotiated with Christhedon1

Mods please close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users