Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey guys, new to this !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lt94DP

Lt94DP

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: none
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole Forum side of Airsoft but not the activity itself. I've been interested in Airsoft for a few years and I've been thinking about getting more into it. I've been skirmishing once with my step-dad and a few of his friends from work which was, surprisingly, a very fun and enjoyable experience :P Basically I just need advice on the basics such as beginners kit, loadouts and any other advice that you believe would be helpful to a beginner such as me :lol:
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Welcome to afuk :)

Read the beginners guide in my Sig, that should help ;)

Lt94DP

Lt94DP

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Welcome to afuk :)

Read the beginners guide in my Sig, that should help ;)

Thanks son :L I'll do that.
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Lt94DP

Lt94DP

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks for the welcome boys :D If this seems like a silly question ridicule me for it later :lol: but what should I look for with a budget of 200 to 300 ? That's including load bearing equipment, safety equipment etc. as well as an AEG. And thanks again for the welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users