Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AGM M14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

marcus_uk

marcus_uk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have for swaps as the title says a AGM M14, i used it as a primary sniper rifle. But as i found out i dont like to engage at range, I like to mix it up close range.

This comes with
M14
1 x mid cap 250
Scope
Battery 3300
Original box

There is only one chip on the magazine (just the paint work). And the rest of the gun is in perfect condition. Very clean weapon, i cleaned it as soon as i got home everytime. Not been used in 6 months but cleaned and fired every 2 months.

What am i after you ask, well anything really, dont be scared to ask all i can say is no. Will consider anything.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Marcus

bristol_bb4

bristol_bb4

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
hi mate

any pics? approx price range?

i may be interested!

thanks

bristol_bb4

bristol_bb4

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
doh double post sorry

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

I have for swaps as the title says a AGM M14, i used it as a primary sniper rifle. But as i found out i dont like to engage at range, I like to mix it up close range.

This comes with
M14
1 x mid cap 250
Scope
Battery 3300
Original box

There is only one chip on the magazine (just the paint work). And the rest of the gun is in perfect condition. Very clean weapon, i cleaned it as soon as i got home everytime. Not been used in 6 months but cleaned and fired every 2 months.

What am i after you ask, well anything really, dont be scared to ask all i can say is no. Will consider anything.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Marcus

hi mate i have a cyma folding stock ak47 for swaps if your interested?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Check the date of the post. You'll be far better off PM'ing the user to draw their attention. Hope this helps :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users