Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ATACS and Ranger green

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
i don't suppose anybody has got comparisons with ATACS and Ranger green so that i can see what will be a good comparison and what will work good together

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: TSD G36K~22rps
    G&P Defender~38rps

• Loadouts: Standard Vietnam style US Woodland, OD green, Black, A-TACS.

T.A.G. gear all the way!
My friend has the Banshee plate carrier in Ranger green and I have the same vest in A-TACS.

They definitely DO NOT go well together. The best color to use with A-TACS is 499 tan.

I will try to get a comparison picture tomorrow.
"Droll thing life is-that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself-that comes too late-a crop of unextinguishable regrets."- Heart of Darkness

KWA sucks, do yourself a favor and invest in a G&P.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

thanks mate, i don't suppose you know any greens which'll go with ATAC's, tan ain't really useful in dense woodland and dark buildings, and where did you get the banshee in ATAC?

would khaki work?

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

G&P Defender~38rps

T.A.G. gear all the way!
Khaki would be better but you can also use multicam with A-TACS.

Lots of A-TACS stuff here: http://www.tacticala...tgearstore.com/

Also, Condor/OE tech (don't know what its called across the pond) is coming out with a full line soon.
"Droll thing life is-that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself-that comes too late-a crop of unextinguishable regrets."- Heart of Darkness

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
I'm currently looking at getting some A-TACS, I got a tan warrior chest rig ATM so I hope it will go well with the A-TACS. what you think?

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

G&P Defender~38rps

T.A.G. gear all the way!
I finally got around to some comparison pics. Here they are.

More pics

Attached Files

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

thanks mate
hate to be totally anal but do you think you could put the ATAcs shirt and trousers inside the RG vest
sorry and thanks
geoff

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

G&P Defender~38rps

T.A.G. gear all the way!
It will take awhile to get around to it but I will try to get some pictures the next game I am at.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

thanks mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users