Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The happy thread!

• Please log in to reply
762 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
You are lol, me and brother are always overjoyed when I find you've posted something new in one of the off topic sections, because they're always about something amusing.

But yes anyway, I'm happy because Fire-Support have FINALLY decided to dispatch my damn orders! I mean, it's only been like, what, two weeks? But yeah, so YAY! So excited! I should have my RIS, adaptor, barrel and ammo by, I hope tomorrow.

The only super crap thing, which TBH ought to make me post this in the neutral thread since that's what it's become for...

Is that tomorrow I've got to go into Uni to submit some assessment work because it's a bloody stupid physical hand in. Which means I'll either miss the delivery, or my mum will get it, which means she'll probably see the cost of it and then I'll probably die.

So if you don't hear from me again after today, ring the South Yorkshire Police lol.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
If it makes you feel better, I just ate half a cow for breakfast. No word of a lie, straight up half a cow. It made mooing noises at me and everything.

24oz topside beef steak (it was a small, two kilo cow). Cooked to perfection with a hickory glaze.

Meant to be eating healthy stuff like weatabix, with sweetener and skimmed milk, but eating pure cow is just a lot more manly.

For those of you who don't know how to cook steak, since I'm a chef, I will enlighten you.

1. Find cow.

2. Spray a thick coating of hickory bbq glaze over cow.

3. Hold lighter under cow for approximately 10 seconds.

4. Eat cow.

There is no excuse for eating "well done" steak. That is not the point of steak. Steak is a manly food, for manly men and should bleed like a headwound when you start chewing on it.

Omnomnomnom. What did you have for breakfast AFUK? ;)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Weetos.

Though, I'm eating them right now, so I dunno if you can still call it breakfast...

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft

There is no excuse for eating "well done" steak. That is not the point of steak. Steak is a manly food, for manly men and should bleed like a headwound when you start chewing on it.

what you want it a crispy outside but a nice bloody inside :D

and Ed i sympathise a lot with you, had to tell my parents that the new UKTactical order was only a 40 pair of A-TACS trousers even though they're 45 and the whole order was worth 80 :D

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

Weetos.

Though, I'm eating them right now, so I dunno if you can still call it breakfast...

Breakfast is THE meal, everyone knows, breakfast, if you're gonna eat one meal, it should be that one, even breakfast knows it and it's only an inanimate concept. Unfortunately, now that breakfast knows its role in the world, it also knows it can rock up whenever the hell it wants, so if you wanna eat Weetos at lunchtime and call it breakfast, you damned well do it.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I will!

Anyway, madbull barrel and hop has made my L85 become a sort of effing awesome sniper of death, except it can fire on full auto and looks a lot cooler.

However, it's only fully sniper-tastic on the highest spring tension and using .25s or higher, so I fear I might have to either use it in a crapper config, or limit to semi for use as a DMR and I'd rather not do either.

Anyone know the chrono results on all the spring settings? I need it to be lower than 370 on the highest one.
I looked on Youtube for an answer but all the tests are done in the US and the spring setting isn't ever given. Also I'm pretty sure the US spec guns tend to have a higher FPS anyway.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
When i was in america i had i 42oz steak but not for breakfast that was like a herd of cattle.
im happy that im finally a sniper and can stalk the enemy (noobs)

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
My M16 is now working again.
Problem was the crap G&P fuse. It literally fell apart inside the case in the stock. Replaced it with a house fuse (had better work for a full day!) covered in tape to hold it in place. Sounds so safe.. :L

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Is it a good gun when it's working? I can't wait to get mine back from the shop once it's back up to 360 fps.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
It's okay, needs more consistency in accuracy and FPS though. Gonna try it with .25s for accuracy, but FPS ranges from 340-360..

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

So long as it's usable it's alright, it's unlikely I'll use it anyway, I'll probably just keep it to lend to mates who occasionally come airsofting to try it out, so they can save money on hiring kit.

When I've got more money I might upgrade it a bit and turn it into a SAM-R. I'm sure the consistency issues can be sorted out without much trouble. New piston/piston head and a higher grade spring? I'm still getting to grips with AEG internals. GBBRs are so much simpler lol.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Started my health kick properly today. It's ridiculous how much difference I'm feeling within twelve hours.

It's probably less about supplements/multivitamins and the effects of eating healthily, especially this soon, and it's mostly therefore placebo effect and attitude, but it's actually awesome either way.

For the first time in a long time I've been up since 7am, on seven hours sleep and don't feel remotely droopy by lunchtime. I've got tons of energy, feel very motivated and my usual bodily "niggles" seem to be keeping themselves quiet at least for now.

Even my lizard looks happier today, and he's only had a few locusts...

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Where do you get locusts from?

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
The local reptile shop? :P

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
getting a bit Peckish Markus?

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Wouldn't it be from the local locust shop? Or do you not have one?

And I'm happy, spent the last two hours of school playing Skyrim on my awesome laptop :D

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Do you buy them alive or dead?

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
It depends.

I keep a supply of fresh veg, pellet food and freeze-dried locusts/crickets in the cupboard/freezer all the time, but I like to give him a challenge now and a again so I buy a box of live locusts of whatever size, take him out his viv, put them in, give them half an hour to hide and then let him loose.

Despite my efforts to make it into an elaborate game of hide and seek, he usually demolishes them pretty quickly...

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM