Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&P EOTech 552 Replica - Sand/Tan - Red/Green Reticule (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

BaggyPants

BaggyPants

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
G&P 552 Type Red/Green Dot Sight (Sand) ITEM NO: DSG002

Brand new, never skirmished. Bought it to go on my G&P Magpul M4, but I've found I prefer Aimpoints. Red and green reticules are nice and clear, windage and elevation work just fine. Good eye relief. Bottom has had a card gasket temporarily affixed with double sided tape to make a more snug fit to the weapon, but will pull off and clean up with a bit of white spirit if necessary. Comes in a genuine EOTech padded box, with G&P instruction sheet, two new Duracel AAA batteries installed, and two new Duracel AAA batteries as spare.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

75, including PayPal fees and 1st class recorded delivery in the UK. Offers considered, or may swap for a nice GBB Beretta, G17 or full frame USP.

Need funds, so price reduced to 59, all in. Still open to offers, but probably won't move as far a I might before :)

BaggyPants

BaggyPants

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Sold elsewhere :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users