Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

BBrotherwood

BBrotherwood

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

• Guns: F88A1
    F88A2
    AKS-74u
    Bren Gun Mk1 (currently unbuilt)

• Loadouts: DPM
    DDPM
    AUSCAM (DPCU)

• Sites: UCAP Sandpit,Apocalypse 249,Okto Eight

The opposite sex  :angry:

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

The opposite sex  :angry:

The trick with the opposite sex is training.

Positive reinforcement works well

'Oi sweetcheeks, I'm buying another gun'

If she tells you to f**k off, spray her with a water bottle and tell her again.

She'll either kick you in the nuts (repeat the water bottle once you've stopped throwing up), or she'll kick you in the nuts till you feel bad enough you buy the gun anyway whatever she says (WARNING: BUYING THE GUN ANYWAY MAY LEAD TO BEING KICKED IN THE NUTS).

BBrotherwood

BBrotherwood

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

• Guns: F88A1
    F88A2
    AKS-74u
    Bren Gun Mk1 (currently unbuilt)

• Loadouts: DPM
    DDPM
    AUSCAM (DPCU)

• Sites: UCAP Sandpit,Apocalypse 249,Okto Eight

Time to invest in a nut gaurd :) 

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine,
    TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

• Loadouts: standard issue kit

• Sites: UW limpsfield

THE MALL - soon

im angry because I found out that I will be spending more towards the £800 mark than the £600 for a P* :(

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

TacMaster

TacMaster

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

• Guns: G&G M4
    CYMA RPK-74
    S-Thunder 40mm grenade launcher
    KJW USP

• Loadouts: Full OD
    MTP

• Sites: Anywhere I can get to

im angry because I found out that I will be spending more towards the £800 mark than the £600 for a P* :(

Solution; lovely AEG/GHK GBBR

"No, he's not the messiah; he's a very NAUGHTY BOY!!"

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Or slowing down.

TacMaster

TacMaster

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

• Guns: G&G M4
    CYMA RPK-74
    S-Thunder 40mm grenade launcher
    KJW USP

• Loadouts: Full OD
    MTP

• Sites: Anywhere I can get to

^^That too. It's better to slow down, consolidate your options and look forward to something rather than buy it straight away

"No, he's not the messiah; he's a very NAUGHTY BOY!!"

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

yep of course, will be 3 months before i get the money anyway, I am taking everything into account.

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3551 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

what are you putting it in?! a combat machine? 

fusion engine + regulator + tank is pushing £700 on it's own!

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

what are you putting it in?! a combat machine? 

fusion engine + regulator + tank is pushing £700 on it's own!

nope. I am importing a G&P with fusion engine. It will be a bit cheaper actually.

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3551 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

until customs bum you. 

cheapest I could price up a polarstar when I was interested in doing it was ~£900 and that wasn't with a G&P as a base gun!

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

until customs bum you. 

cheapest I could price up a polarstar when I was interested in doing it was ~£900 and that wasn't with a G&P as a base gun!

$670 for gun. $100 for reg. $30 for some other sh*t. so thats $800. however, on evike they have %20 coupon codes etc, saving 160 bucks so $640 + say $80 postage 720 bucks. that = around £430 which then + %25 = around 540. then + £70 for a tank = 610 + some other sh*t like bbs = £650.

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3746 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

$670 for gun. $100 for reg. $30 for some other sh*t. so thats $800. however, on evike they have %20 coupon codes etc, saving 160 bucks so $640 + say $80 postage 720 bucks. that = around £430 which then + %25 = around 540. then + £70 for a tank = 610 + some other sh*t like bbs = £650.

I like how you think.

You're wrong, but I like how you think.

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

I like how you think.

You're wrong, but I like how you think.

may i ask how I am wrong? IK it will probably be a bit more expensive... was it the maths? lol

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3746 posts

CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

Ironsight, Andover

may i ask how I am wrong? IK it will probably be a bit more expensive... was it the maths? lol

It was the assumption that life is that kind :)

Also - where did you get the 25% from? Was it an assumption on VAT/duty? There's online calculators that will let you know exactly what you'd be paying. You also forgot to add the value of the insurance to the import duty cost calculation and there's no mention of brokerage fees either.

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

It was the assumption that life is that kind :)

Also - where did you get the 25% from? Was it an assumption on VAT/duty? There's online calculators that will let you know exactly what you'd be paying. You also forgot to add the value of the insurance to the import duty cost calculation and there's no mention of brokerage fees either.

well there you go, that idea went to sh*t pretty quickly.... 

how much would the insurance and brokerage fees be? thanks for pointing that out.

I would be paying roughly £540 (using vatcalculator.com)

I understand about life though something is bound to happen.

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3746 posts

CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

Ironsight, Andover

well there you go, that idea went to sh*t pretty quickly.... 

how much would the insurance and brokerage fees be? thanks for pointing that out.

I would be paying roughly £540 (using vatcalculator.com)

I understand about life though something is bound to happen.

Insurance and brokerage costs are very much dependent on who the carrier is and what the value of the items in the package are. You'd need to get a shipping quote through Evike if that's where you're buying from. The duty and VAT calculation is a bastard. You have to include the shipping cost and the insurance then calculate the import duty, add it on then calculate the VAT on the whole lot. So you get taxed twice in effect. Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling.

This is the calculator I used in the past http://www.dutycalcu...ax-calculation/

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

Insurance and brokerage costs are very much dependent on who the carrier is and what the value of the items in the package are. You'd need to get a shipping quote through Evike if that's where you're buying from. The duty and VAT calculation is a bastard. You have to include the shipping cost and the insurance then calculate the import duty, add it on then calculate the VAT on the whole lot. So you get taxed twice in effect. Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling.

This is the calculator I used in the past http://www.dutycalcu...ax-calculation/

i was worried it wasn't a straight up %25. thanks for the help and the link and warning me!

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

THE MALL - soon

well I don't know insurance so put down $20. Put everything down and got to £550. that figure seems to be lying, how much do your reckon the insurance for these things are. (betting its money based -_- )

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3746 posts

CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

Ironsight, Andover

Pass. But I'd be leaning more towards JCheese's price than yours to be honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users