Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

scorpia4

scorpia4

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

• Guns: CA M15A2 sport line premium
Me and my dad fixed my pinto the other day, bought disks and bushes. Fitted them over about an hour. And saved about 100 quid :) we just jacked the car up :D
I'm AFK don't kill me

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.

Some arse decided to pull out (turning right) of a T-juction behind a SUV that had turned left (towards me).

Obviously the driver could see f*ck all because the SUV was in the way, but he decided to pull out anyway...

Missed my car by a few inches!!!

Didn't get his reg number before he quickly decided to go the other way. :(

AK47frizzle

AK47frizzle

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

• Guns: .
    Custom Noveske Diplomat
    A shoddy AK47
    Some gas M1911

• Loadouts: Light weight

• Sites: Landwarrior

GOOGLE FCUKING DESTROYED MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT ALL FOR A STUPID FECKING NAME CHANGE

Spoiler

Potential Threat

Potential Threat

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

• Guns: AAC300 Blackout
    KWA kriss vector
    Classic army scar l
    G&G m4
    WE Glock 18 gen 4
    Ares GLM

• Loadouts: Mtp

• Sites: First and Only West mids
    Asylum
    The outpost
    Rift com's 3
One of the best topics I've read

potentialthreat.jpg

AK47frizzle

AK47frizzle

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

• Guns: .
    Custom Noveske Diplomat
    A shoddy AK47
    Some gas M1911

• Loadouts: Light weight

• Sites: Landwarrior

aahahahaha i remember my little rant over google. Luckily my videos somehow reappeared again.

Spoiler

Potential Threat

Potential Threat

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

• Guns: AAC300 Blackout
    KWA kriss vector
    Classic army scar l
    G&G m4
    WE Glock 18 gen 4
    Ares GLM

• Loadouts: Mtp

• Sites: First and Only West mids
    Asylum
    The outpost
    Rift com's 3
Me when I'm really mad
image.jpg

potentialthreat.jpg

Caliber

Caliber

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

• Guns: WE G39C
    SRC Tokarev TT33
    A&K SVD

• Loadouts: Assassin
    General CQB
    Militia Marksman

Cyclists. I live in the Surrey countryside, and the second a ray of sunlight appears, cyclists appear en-masse clad in lycra gear with 800-speed Tour de France road bikes. What's worse is that they  think that they own the road. Earlier, in the car with my nan on the way home, we were coming up the road at about 10mph. Perfectly viable speed for a tight country road. A cyclist flies around the bend at mach 5 then tells us to slow down. Not the only time of which that has happened, far from the only. It's a daily thing now. Ever since that cyclist tailed a car home and punched the driver for overtaking him they've all gotten cocky.

It's only the road cyclists though. The mountain bikers are fine, they hate the road cyclists aswell. Up on Box Hill Cafe where my cousin works, you can see the mountain bikers in the corner surrounded by lycra cyclists just plotting to murder the whole lot of them. The local biker gang have probably already killed a couple of the cyclists for all I care. God damnit I hate them.

JTqNiP3.png

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

• Guns: E&L AK104B. TM MK23. Well MB02. ASG CZ75. ASG Trishot Shotgun.

• Loadouts: Russian VDV 45th Recon. S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033/Post apocalyptic.

• Sites: MAW, Melton Mowbray. The Gaol, Oakham.
Angry because the fixed stock for my ca870 has arrived, but upon trying to install it I have found I need screwdriver that's approximately a foot long since they didn't use the obvious method of having the screw go through the pistol grip - instead it's at the bottom of the actual stock :/

Non airsoft related: split up with my missus of two years the other week. Bit miffed still about that.
Nothing quite says "SURPRISE!" like a shotgun.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

eBay sellers who don't live up to expectations.

When ordering my item, which MUST be with me tomorrow (or I'll be permanently 3 billion miles from where it's being delivered and the item will be no use to me) in the morning:

'I DUN PROMISS YUR ITEM BE DISPECHED SEM DAY FUR NEXT DAY DELIVREE COZ YOW URDER IT BEFOR 2IN DE AFTANUN'

Later that day...

'YUR FING IS IN DA POOOST AN WIL BE SEND TO YUO TUUMORRO FUR DELIVRY NEXT DAY I WIL TRAKIN INFURMASHON WHEN IS POSTED'

WHAT.

eBay seller man, you had ONE job.

Christ sake, almost as bad as feckin printers.

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker

"this and that weapons manufacturer would not have licensed the airsoft if it wasn't up to their standards"

Sadly a lot of weapon manufacturers see airsoft as children's toys, rather than sporting equipment. Even if they did not, what does your average weapon manufacturer know about airsoft? I doubt they would be able to tell the difference between a good one and a bad one, even if they did want to. 

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

GingerBreadMan

GingerBreadMan

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

• Loadouts: Multicam

• Sites: Skirmish Billericay
    AP - Airsoft Plantation

Cyclists. I live in the Surrey countryside, and the second a ray of sunlight appears, cyclists appear en-masse clad in lycra gear with 800-speed Tour de France road bikes. What's worse is that they  think that they own the road. Earlier, in the car with my nan on the way home, we were coming up the road at about 10mph. Perfectly viable speed for a tight country road. A cyclist flies around the bend at mach 5 then tells us to slow down. Not the only time of which that has happened, far from the only. It's a daily thing now. Ever since that cyclist tailed a car home and punched the driver for overtaking him they've all gotten cocky.

It's only the road cyclists though. The mountain bikers are fine, they hate the road cyclists aswell. Up on Box Hill Cafe where my cousin works, you can see the mountain bikers in the corner surrounded by lycra cyclists just plotting to murder the whole lot of them. The local biker gang have probably already killed a couple of the cyclists for all I care. God damnit I hate them.

You sure? I think this road cyclist is pretty awesome!

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

To my eye, some of that video looks like CG. It probably isn't, but there's a few bits where he doesn't move quite naturally, or fall quite right and my brain honestly just doesn't see it as possible that it's all real...I mostly mean the section between 3:50 and 4:26 - have a good close look 'cause it don't half look weird!

If it is real, it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen!

Caliber

Caliber

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

SRC Tokarev TT33
    A&K SVD

General CQB
    Militia Marksman

But the thing is, the cyclists here don't do that...

Funny you should post Martyn Ashton, I met him a couple years back at Goodwood Action Sports with Blake Samson and Danny MacAskill. Good times.

Back on topic: I am angry because WE'RE ALL OUT OF UNCLE BEN'S. What kind of house has 0 Uncle Ben's products? Apparently this one. Damnit.

JTqNiP3.png

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker

Motorists.

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

GingerBreadMan

GingerBreadMan

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

• Loadouts: Multicam

• Sites: Skirmish Billericay
    AP - Airsoft Plantation

To my eye, some of that video looks like CG. It probably isn't, but there's a few bits where he doesn't move quite naturally, or fall quite right and my brain honestly just doesn't see it as possible that it's all real...I mostly mean the section between 3:50 and 4:26 - have a good close look 'cause it don't half look weird!

If it is real, it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen!

I see what you mean, there is also the lack of people staring at him or filming it / taking pictures especially in the bit starting around 3:50 at the beach, the people in the background just ignore it.

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine,
    TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

• Loadouts: standard issue kit

• Sites: UW limpsfield

THE MALL - soon

But the thing is, the cyclists here don't do that...

Funny you should post Martyn Ashton, I met him a couple years back at Goodwood Action Sports with Blake Samson and Danny MacAskill. Good times.

Back on topic: I am angry because WE'RE ALL OUT OF UNCLE BEN'S. What kind of house has 0 Uncle Ben's products? Apparently this one. Damnit.

I am a cyclist, however mainly offroad. I live in surrey and there are a few places I cycle to E.G to my mates with my airsoft gun in a rucksack (its two tone and not visible). everytime I cycle some driver in their v8 land cruiser with 5 chins decides it would be a good idea to accelerate towards me, totally logical. bearing in mind we have many narrow roads I am forced to jump off my bike into the fecking hedge. And also all the shite drivers who overtake at the narrowist point then blare their horns. fecking idiots shouldn't even be driving. I take your point about the roads etc oh and btw did you watch danny do any of his stunts (he has real talent!)

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

Caliber

Caliber

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

SRC Tokarev TT33
    A&K SVD

General CQB
    Militia Marksman

I am a cyclist, however mainly offroad. I live in surrey and there are a few places I cycle to E.G to my mates with my airsoft gun in a rucksack (its two tone and not visible). everytime I cycle some driver in their v8 land cruiser with 5 chins decides it would be a good idea to accelerate towards me, totally logical. bearing in mind we have many narrow roads I am forced to jump off my bike into the fecking hedge. And also all the shite drivers who overtake at the narrowist point then blare their horns. fecking idiots shouldn't even be driving. I take your point about the roads etc oh and btw did you watch danny do any of his stunts (he has real talent!)

You off road cyclists are cool, because you respect the road. Most lycra-wearing road cyclists disregard all cars and come flying around downhill corners in the middle of the road then if they hit a car, they take the driver to court. Yesterday one of the guys stopped to have a drink in the middle of a bloody t-junction up here then gave my mum a dirty look when she told him to move.

Yeah, I saw Mr. MacAskill do his thing. Was incredible. 10/10.

JTqNiP3.png

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

You off road cyclists are cool, because you respect the road. Most lycra-wearing road cyclists disregard all cars and come flying around downhill corners in the middle of the road then if they hit a car, they take the driver to court. Yesterday one of the guys stopped to have a drink in the middle of a bloody t-junction up here then gave my mum a dirty look when she told him to move.

Yeah, I saw Mr. MacAskill do his thing. Was incredible. 10/10.

I think I speak for everyone when I say:

No license, no say.  STFU. 

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

I think I speak for everyone when I say:

No license, no say.  STFU. 

No licence, no insurance, no say.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

No licence, no insurance, no say.

agreed. 

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users