Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
I am angry at the freaking exam I just did.

Damn you exam! Damn you to hell!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
F*cking pissed off.

Just spent about 45 minutes to an hour fitting the Version 1 ASCU into my M16, only to find that the c*nting selector plate I have is entirely plastic, when the one I NEED for it to work has to have a brass section on it. Meaning I won't have a working M16 for when I go skirmishing tomorrow... :angry:

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Just got my M16 working, I tested the circuit and everything by installing the motor etc etc.

Obviously to fasten the gun back together I had to take down the motor and grip etc to get the gearbox back in the lower receiver.

Only problem is, one of the bastarding motor connection leads decided it was going to rape the motor shaft like a retard, jamming the motor in the grip, meaning I couldn't get the motor out of the grip, meaning I couldn't get the gearbox in the gun.

So I had to muscle the motor out of the grip, tearing the wire asunder in the process and now I have to do all the f*cking wiring all over again!

So in short - The appauling design of Version 2 gearboxes.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
This is EVERYTHING that I am constantly saying is wrong with V2. It's about time everyone bows down to the superiority of V3.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Y'know, I thought that the ASCU's were meant to be high end quality upgrade parts? But the wiring they come with is SH*T! Monumentally sh*t! It's made out of some sort of >sh*t< multi-strand tin wire that snaps if you so much as touch it, so I've now had to re-wire and re-solder the motor connectors 5 f*cking times and they STILL keep F*CKING snapping!

I feel more like throwing my M16 against a tree than bothering to do anything with it anymore. I'm going to send it to Patrol Base to get it serviced, shimmed, rewired and everything basically - if I do it myself I WILL smash it against a tree.

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.
Idiot woman BMW driver just side swiped my mums car.

Just pulled out a junction pretty quickly without looking as my mum was passing parked cars. Swiped the side of my mum's car pretty hard, which then shunted it into the parked cars.

Both driver side doors are really dented in, and don't close properly.
Front right wheel is buckled, rear one is pretty scuffed.
Front left wheel arch has a massive dent and the wheel is pretty scratched. Along with other bodywork scratches.

Deffo a write off as its only a Rover 25, worth 700???

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

sh*t man, that sucks a bit =[

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

Must not be a month for rovers.

Ever since i could legally drive ive been driving big chunky offroad equipped 4x4's with dirty great big winch bumpers and roll cages etc and have never managed to hit a deer but as the rangie is off the road at the moment ive had to buy a sh*tty old rover.
After a week of having it on the road a deer runs out and became one with the front end, destroying the wing, headlight and surrounding metal, luckily i managed to straighen the inner wing and get away with finding an outer wing and headlight at the scrappy.

So not only does it have all the lacquer peeling off it now has a green wing as opposed to blue so i now look turbo pikey!

I have said deer in the freezer though :P

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
eBay people who waste hours of my time asking trivial questions about something I'm selling, only to turn round and say "okay, I'm glad I know all this stuff now, I'm going to buy someone elses thing though cause yours isn't the version I want, despite you telling me early on what version it was and me already knowing I didn't want it, before I started asking you stupid sh*t".

Swear to almighty Thor that some people need slapping.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse

Y'know, I thought that the ASCU's were meant to be high end quality upgrade parts? But the wiring they come with is SH*T! Monumentally sh*t! It's made out of some sort of >sh*t< multi-strand tin wire that snaps if you so much as touch it, so I've now had to re-wire and re-solder the motor connectors 5 f*cking times and they STILL keep F*CKING snapping!

I feel more like throwing my M16 against a tree than bothering to do anything with it anymore. I'm going to send it to Patrol Base to get it serviced, shimmed, rewired and everything basically - if I do it myself I WILL smash it against a tree.

if it's any consolation, the ASCU will make the gun feel and fire that much better, had mine since release, and it's still got a trigger response equivalent to a PTW.

as for me, pissed off because "i don't party, and get roaring drunk" every night means i'm a pessimistic arsehole.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Finding at flat.

The guy I'm looking with is FUBARing useless, and to be honest, I don't think he actually wants to live with me. He'd rather live with his ex. I don't blame him, but, FFS, his EX. Not current.

I've done almost all the searching. So much so, he decided that rather than staying and helping me look for a place, he'd be a complete barstool and go on holiday. On top of this, because I've had difficulty getting him to say what he thinks of the flats I'm showing, 6 GOOD flats have been taken before he could even get his arse in gear and look.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

if it's any consolation, the ASCU will make the gun feel and fire that much better, had mine since release, and it's still got a trigger response equivalent to a PTW.

as for me, pissed off because "i don't party, and get roaring drunk" every night means i'm a pessimistic arsehole.

I did have it working briefly, but the wiring was being sh*t still so I couldn't adjust the motor height, so the gun was screeching like a mother bitch.

The trigger response is impressive though, but the burst function is woefully lower than my expectation, it either doesn't work properly at all (works like a regular auto mode) or only fires 2 shots instead of three. Which sucks, 'cos I bought it almost exclusively for the sake of the burst function.

Is there a way to make the burst more consistent? I'm thinking of cutting the spring down slightly so I'll have to see if that helps.

Monty

Monty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3452 posts

• Guns: G&P M4, G&G TT M16A3, TM Mp5k, S&T PPSH41
    TM Chrome M9, Well MB-08

• Loadouts: Primarily OD

• Sites: Alpha 55
Seeing specialairsoftsupplies still in 'service'
Wanting a job but the manager never getting back in touch
My laptop getting the blue screen
Neighbours screaming at FIFA/Call Of Duty/Battlefield at 4 o' clock in the morning
Chain on my bike coming off.
People asking "why are you so quiet?" when in actual fact, I'm not
Friends telling me to call for a Pizza when they know I stammer (not bad, just stop at certain words)
Codsofters
David Cameron
When someone is typing for more than 10 minutes then just ends up saying 'K'
Snipers on eBay
Wasting money then realizing the thing you just bought is a pile of sh*t

The list goes on.

List of known scammers, be careful!:

http://www.airsoft-f...72015/?p=201643

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse

I did have it working briefly, but the wiring was being sh*t still so I couldn't adjust the motor height, so the gun was screeching like a mother bitch.

The trigger response is impressive though, but the burst function is woefully lower than my expectation, it either doesn't work properly at all (works like a regular auto mode) or only fires 2 shots instead of three. Which sucks, 'cos I bought it almost exclusively for the sake of the burst function.

Is there a way to make the burst more consistent? I'm thinking of cutting the spring down slightly so I'll have to see if that helps.

I don't know sorry, i've got a systema energy CMB with a M120 spring, and it works absolutely perfectly, and the 3rd burst works really well.

i don't think changing the spring will do anything though.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
eBay nobbers who buy stuff and then message you saying "I know you said in the sales page that you won't do this/you need this collecting by this date, but could you do this/have it collected after this date". If I wanted to waste my time I'd go find a local dog rescue center, cover my balls with marmite and drop my pants.

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

i have 300 pounds to last me until september...

And i still need to pay for my bike insurance :(

Alexb111

Alexb111

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

• Sites: None yet.
People who post statuses on Facebook and twitter saying they got a first in their 1st/2nd year at Uni when their doing Psychology or Media studies or something.

Do a proper course like Physics or Engineering.

*No offence to anyone that did any such course but it annoys me when I think that if they did my course they'd probably be on a third or worse..

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
its harder than you actually think Alex

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Alexb111

Alexb111

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

• Sites: None yet.
Im not saying its easy but I refuse to accept its the same difficulty as Maths, law or Chemistry.

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

My house mates were doing Geography and English courses.

They were in uni maybe 9 hours a week???

I was in at least 40 hours :/ (Automotive Engineering)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users