Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Apart from the regular "I have no money to buy things I need" type thing:

My PC has been stuttering recently. Sometimes it will happen 2 times in one sesion ad sometimes not atall. I only have Minecraft and Teamspeak on at once. Basicly the game and the sound will stutter for a split second and make a buzzing sound. I have no idea what it could be. Cant be hardware related as I just got it checked over and it cant be interferance as I have checked the sheilding of all the wires inside and out.

I really have no idea. All drivers are up to date, done a complete re install if Win7 and it is still there.

So.. Grrrr
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
What CPU do you have?

Flynn567

Flynn567

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• Guns: JG G36C
    JG G36E
    SA1

• Loadouts: Pantac Wasatch
    AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

• Sites: POW Airsoft
Do you have a ATI 5700 series?
Demons run when a good man goes to war

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Still a crappy PSU? Be my guess that things aren't getting quite the power they need. Try turning down the settings of the games and see? Make sure you have the right drivers for the right version of the OS. Make sure you're not running BETA drivers. Try BETA GFX drivers if on latest and still problems. Check for known issues on all your components. Make sure you check BIOS out. Check temps using HWMonitor by tabbing out after a period of play..

It has to be something similar to the above.. if you've formatted it, it should be fine software side unless there is known issues as I say.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Still a crappy PSU? Be my guess that things aren't getting quite the power they need. Try turning down the settings of the games and see? Make sure you have the right drivers for the right version of the OS. Make sure you're not running BETA drivers. Try BETA GFX drivers if on latest and still problems. Check for known issues on all your components. Make sure you check BIOS out. Check temps using HWMonitor by tabbing out after a period of play..

It has to be something similar to the above.. if you've formatted it, it should be fine software side unless there is known issues as I say.

I have a new PSU, chaged it last week. Cosair 650WM. My temps are good at 45 at under ful load so is the GPU as 45-50 C. I am running the Nvidea .24 Drivers which people seem to think are good. My CPU is a i5 2320 @ 3.4Ghz. I cant find any known problems with any parts so I have no idea.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
War, War never changes

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Tried turning game settings down? Have you done any fiddling in the BIOS? What RAM are you running specifically?

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Tried turning game settings down? Have you done any fiddling in the BIOS? What RAM are you running specifically?

Messed around with the settings getting 300 FPS but I limited it to 60FPS for my TV. Never touched the BIOS and I can remember my Ram :/
War, War never changes

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
one of my front teeth just broke off now i look like some sort of hill billy
da da ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
also it was the same tooth that was shot with an aeg and had root canal so wear a full face mask kids

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Just got a new phone and the Samsung galaxy s3 was announced tonight.... Knew i should'very waited

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Can't decide what my next project should be :(

Flynn567

Flynn567

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• Guns: JG G36C
    JG G36E
    SA1

• Loadouts: Pantac Wasatch
    AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

• Sites: POW Airsoft
Pick 12 and buy a dart board
Demons run when a good man goes to war

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
It's looking like an SVD-S tuned towards the realistic Squad Support role as opposed to distance sniping ;) Something a bit different for the people at the grange to enjoy!

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
G&P biggest A$$H@Ts ever who the F makes an outer barrel so hard to remove that after 3 hours me and my lump hammer and the Barrel Wrench have done more damage to the F ing Paving Slabs other than moving that damned nut Anti Clockwise!!! i hope Fire Support can move it or even patrol base Damn Paintball looks so good right now.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I'm not looking forward to fitting my M5 RAS if I ever get around to ordering it... I've had nothing but bad experiences from G&P so far =[

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
car + gun + getting girlfriend = no money, great fun
car + getting girlfriend = money, not as much fun (except for that way)
gun = great fun (not as much fun that way)

can't f****** decide

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Got loads of exams so loads of revison which is boring as hell.

And I am really strugaling to find 50. Not 500, Not 200.

But 50.

Grr.
War, War never changes

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Grr My now Ex Girlfriend Told me shes got an offer from Harvard UNI In the F Ing USA so we Split and the Girl i really wanted to date is Still in an Abusive relationShip but isn't allowed to talk to me and another Female Friend is Dating a Guy i Punched and put down and out 5 Times and i know he's bad for her espcially as she is going to Aberdeen UNI to study to be a Primary Teacher I'M So Frustrated with no one to talk to I'm gonna f*cking explode before i even Get accepted into the Service's!!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
At least all your aggression about it will help you get into the forces lol, every cloud has a silver lining.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Flat's internet has gone and buggered itself.
Just my flat though, everyone else is fine <_<

Need internet to do my revision for my first 3 exams next Thursday (that's another thing, what type of berk puts 3 essay writing exams on the same day, with no frakking break?).
God knows when my net will be fixed. If at all. Most likely after my exams.

I really want to kick something. Or someone.
Thank god my flat mate showed me how to.. err... 'borrow' her boyfriend's wifi. But that ain't perfect, it conks out every 20 minutes, so it's useless for revision.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Yorkshire Dave

Yorkshire Dave

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Loadouts: 95 pattern DPM
    58 pattern webbing
    bush/tango whiskey alpha tango hat
What makes me mad? ... Most of today's population more formally known as ... CHAVS! Now I know that not everyone who listens to Bassline and weres a Hoddie is a Chav... And I may be 'Stereotyping' but.... When a white individual comes up to you, wearing exesivley baggy tacksuit bottoms, a hoodie, a baseball cap and with the entireity of their underwear on show, in a very aggressive manner talking like someone who is not white.... It is pretty clear that he needs burning at the stake! Just think how much better off our country would be without all the Chav's and there White Cider poluting our streets and mugging our old people! We should take to the streets and purge this menace with blunt objects!

In other news.... Causing a city wide search for you after you pick up the wrong mobile phone and go out for a couple of days, completley accidentally, is also a tiny bit annoying, But thats all sorted out >.>

Rant over,

Dave
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall Fear no evil.... Cuz I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users