Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: TSD G36K~22rps
    G&P Defender~38rps

• Loadouts: Standard Vietnam style US Woodland, OD green, Black, A-TACS.

T.A.G. gear all the way!
1. My phone (is literally going to cause me an aneurysm)
2. News
3. Modern Culture
4. Politicians
5. People who think they know a topic and then don't
6. People who slurp their food, especially when said food is not a food that is supposed to be slurped (chicken)
7. People who don't use their turn signals
8. People who talk about others behind their backs
9. Pop music
10. The ungodly amount of money professional sports associations receive
11. Pork Barrels
12. Facebook (hate it)
13. Religion
14. The admins of Airsoftretreat
15. Tomatoes
16. Illogical decisions (more of when somebody continues to do something after realizing that there is a better or more logical way to do something).
17. Cyclists
18. Overly pretentious people
19. Downright stupidity
20. Having to explain what airsoft is to people who don't know
21. All current television shows
22. All current local radio stations
23. Any fad celebrity
24. Fads
25. Apple
26. Hipsters
27. My dogs
28. Laggy software
29. A lack of good television programs
30. A lack of money
31. The pop a pill make everything better society
32. The lawsuit happy society that we live in
33. Any frivolous lawsuit
34. The fact there are too many lawyers
35. The economy
36. The fact that America is filling up with idiots, lawyers, and service venues
37. The lack of engineers and production and research facilities in America
38. The fact that everybody thinks the world is going to end practically every day
39. The fact that people think the bible or Nostradamus predicted the future by saying there will be a way in the middle east (when has there not been a war in the middle east?)
40. The History Channel
41. The fact that the history channel plays 3 things (alien conspiracy shows, religious predicting the future shows, and pawn stars)

More to come....
"Droll thing life is-that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself-that comes too late-a crop of unextinguishable regrets."- Heart of Darkness

KWA sucks, do yourself a favor and invest in a G&P.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Well I'm glad that this thread exists because I just had a good hard lol reading all of it, especially Finius' first post and it's making me feel better about life.

Still, what's making me angry is that despite having nearly 200 views, my post in the 'guns for sale' section STILL hasn't had ANY direct replies!

Someone buy my damn gun so I can buy an gas L85/AW.338 D:

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Agnositics, I mean, really, just make your mind up.
Aetheists. Some are as bad as, if not worse than religious nutters.
Theists. Can you srsly not see the scientific advancements must be done now without you getting in the way? Have your views, fine, but don't force them upon your kids or try to prevent human advancement beause it 'offends you'

I class myself as a PEARList (Physical Eidence And Reasoned Logic ist)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226

31. The pop a pill make everything better society

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Had to be done.

Parental guidance advised. Freaky.

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Lack of money
Lack of motivation
Sitting in a nail bar with my girlfriend, just hate the chemically smell :P (and no I'm not getting my nails done before anyone jumps to that conclusion)
O and my knee, hopefully not buggered it again

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Don't let her drag you in there, you don't drag her to airsoft :P

New found hate of car mats. Hoover them all you like and whatever it is that is stuck on there won't come off without you picking at it. Makes an easy job ten times longer.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

Agnositics, I mean, really, just make your mind up.
Aetheists. Some are as bad as, if not worse than religious nutters.
Theists. Can you srsly not see the scientific advancements must be done now without you getting in the way? Have your views, fine, but don't force them upon your kids or try to prevent human advancement beause it 'offends you'

I class myself as a PEARList (Physical Eidence And Reasoned Logic ist)

+1 Totally agree.

Also, I might refer to myself similarly if you don't mind. We'll put it on the census next time around!

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Turkeys.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
The majority of all online gamers. SHUT. THE. HELL. UP! I shouldn't have to turn my headset off because a little 12 year old (who's mummy bought an 18R game for...naughty naughty...) won't shut the hell up and learn some goddamned manners. It's team talk, not lets just have verbal diorreha over a microphone...
That brings up another thing, the lack of manners in society.
Militant feminists. I'm holding the door open for you because I'm standing next to it, not because you're a women. It's call politeness, I'm not a chauvenistic male pig (well, in public)
The overly touchy-feely culture we have. No, I'm not hugging you. It isn't because I don't like you, it has nothing to do with the fact I'm a cold hearted git, I just don't work that way. Hugs = someone I'm very close to, not just something I hand out randomly
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
you sound alot like me :P ^^

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
feel free to use PEARLism as a thing, I didn't coin it AFAIK it was a youtuber called 'Amazing Aetheist'
People who Don't say 'thanks' 'cheers' 'iwantyourbabies' when you hold the door open for you. Not those who don't acknowledge you, that's fine, i know they are greatful. Those who just ignore you... Die in a fire.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

W.E. L85 & SUSAT

Generic soldier 2007+

feel free to use PEARLism as a thing, I didn't coin it AFAIK it was a youtuber called 'Amazing Aetheist'
People who Don't say 'thanks' 'cheers' 'iwantyourbabies' when you hold the door open for you. Not those who don't acknowledge you, that's fine, i know they are greatful. Those who just ignore you... Die in a fire.

Hence my own "lack of manners" in society rant.
Starbucks. Overpriced crap.
Trying to buy a good cup of tea whilst out in public. Seriously, whatever happened to Assan tea? Just normal, honest, plain tea?
Militant Indie - I'm waiting for the moment I hear "oh man, breathing's soooo mainstream...I think I'll stop, that'll be indie". Yeah, we get it, lots of music is crap. Lots of modern music is crap...
Next point, modern music. Being a Clash fan, I'm open to lots of types of music (rock, funk, blues, punk, soul, practically endless list) - but modern, mass produced dubshite type music and the Britain-exploits-the-mentally challenged-Xfactor-idolpop-crap - it's just...empty. No heart to it, it's just mass produced crap.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Totally with you on the music front. Classic rock for Finius.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
(good) METAAALLL!!!!!!
classic rock

NOT
Bad 'metal' (blackout, bullet, my chem.... those types of band)
rock 'n' roll
dubstep
DnB
Hippedy hop
Rap

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Getting 60 channels on freeview, then as soon as it's summer time, all the channels get crap quality. I re-tune my freeview box, to get 0 channels found!!

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Just installed Windows Live Essentials and it's stopped MSN working. This is making me rage.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

W.E. L85 & SUSAT

Generic soldier 2007+
The fact that this thread has remained silent for so long.

The media.
The Beeb has a painful liberal bias, and needs to get off it's high-horse, it isn't whiter than white - whilst it doesn't have the corrupt bastards that the Screws have, it has 20 very, very, very well paid executives who whilst keeping their pay cheques, are preaching about the evils of expenditure cutbacks...
The tabloids. Express - Diana is dead. She wasn't a saint (although I cannot lie, her anti-landmine work was amazing) - but like I said, she's dead, get over it. The Sun's hpocracy - "whey, lets go nut some paedos! Now getta look at the knockers on this page3 stunna, she turned 17 today..." I might not like Gordon Brown as a politican - but I think it's downright disgusting to steal and then publish his 5 year old son's medical records.
The Screws. I don't think I have to elaborate...
The fact that everyone is jumping in on the Screws and pretending that they've never done anything wrong. And the constant statement of the obvious - tabloid journalists have no morals, we get it! What are they going to report next, the Pope is Catholic and bears defecate in the woods?

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I was told that Fire-Support would have PDI in stock in 10 days, and Madbull in stock in 2 weeks. This was 3 weeks ago, and I need these upgrades for this weekend :angry:

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
BT roll out an area-wide upgrade to fiber-optic, forget to install fiber-optic cables in the area. Promptly knock everyone off the internet. Destroy the old hardware used for pre-optic, then do nothing for a month before trying to force us to pay for the old hardware to be brought back, once they find some.

I hate BT. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to the Mother of every BT staff member.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I'm with bt too, even when I have internet its still sh*t.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users