Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Sorry to hear that... =[

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
I seen your car on fb im loving the tape

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
A dog is a best friend, big-finiusly-man-love to help you feel better cause it's always s***t when you have to put a pet down :(

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

Cheers guys, means a lot.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Some of my "friends" need a godamn slap.

Who the hell is anyone to comment on my choices of relationship on the grounds they think someone isn't pretty enough for me. I never asked your opinion, I never wanted it, so how about you shove it up your rear.

If I was as shallow as half the people I associate with I'd probably reflect upon it five years down the line and kill myself, outright kill myself, who the hell, in a mature state of mind has a go at someone because they're not good enough for me, as in, not even just quietly saying it to me, but actually saying it to them in an abusive and frankly hurtful manner.

Anyone with half a brain knows that looks don't matter jack once you've hit puberty.

So pissed right now.

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider

Sound like a proper bunch of cnuts, looks dont mean anything really.
My missus looks like shes been hit by a bus but we are still together :lol:

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Not when she reads that! :lol:

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
My results I got today.. pretty awful to be honest.

U in Chemistry, U in Biology and a C in ICT.
I revised a lot for Bio and Chem, and did no revision for ICT..
Last year ICT was my worst subject.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

The young lady in question DOESNT look like that at all though, and that's what makes me mad. She's gorgeous and it's not even rose tinted goggles, my mates just need a slap :D

Liam, don't worry about results too much, my brother got a single E at A-level and is now earning a lot of money managing counter terror assets for airports across the country...

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Well I just got my results resulting in: ICT B, Maths C, Bio D, Phy C

This may not sound bad but I am so very pissed of about the D. SO very Pissed

So much so that I have convinced myself not to buy my 600 computer on saturday on the grounds I dont deserve it.

So that suck,

But on a better side I may of withnested the single best fight in history today.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Cam, you should be proud of those grades. Maths and Physics are notoriously hard at A level. I got a U in Maths AS and dropped it after the first year. I then only got an E in Physics overall.

Keep up the hard work, try harder, it really is worth it. I'm sure you've had enough people tell you this before! I regret not trying harder! By the looks of things you should be able to land yourself a good uni place if that is what you chose to do! If not, as Finius said, you can still achieve exactly what you want in life. You just have to prove on your CV and in interviews that you have the skills needed and back these up with examples from what you've done in life. Now is the time to take part in extra-curricular stuff or develop on an idea which makes you stand out in some way!

In other words, don't be down, you're doing awesome, take the buzz from that and keep going!

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Cam, you should be proud of those grades. Maths and Physics are notoriously hard at A level. I got a U in Maths AS and dropped it after the first year. I then only got an E in Physics overall.

Keep up the hard work, try harder, it really is worth it. I'm sure you've had enough people tell you this before! I regret not trying harder! By the looks of things you should be able to land yourself a good uni place if that is what you chose to do! If not, as Finius said, you can still achieve exactly what you want in life. You just have to prove on your CV and in interviews that you have the skills needed and back these up with examples from what you've done in life. Now is the time to take part in extra-curricular stuff or develop on an idea which makes you stand out in some way!

In other words, don't be down, you're doing awesome, take the buzz from that and keep going!

Problem being is that it isnt A level it plain old GCSE.

And they are asposed to be easy.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider

Had my army fitness test yesterday and it was a bit of a joke really, all my mates who have joined up had to go and do a pre-adsc day at longmoor which is basically a simmered down version of selection but all we had to do was go to preston park in brighton and do the 1.5 mile run.

I know i shouldnt be whinging about doing less but i expected more so i took the whole bloody day off and as im self employed i didnt get paid.

Oh well, one step closer i guess.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

Problem being is that it isnt A level it plain old GCSE.

And they are asposed to be easy.

What about your other 9 or so GCSE subjects then? You don't need science and maths and ICT and all those sorts of subjects for a lot of jobs.

I only got 6 A - Cs at GCSE because I didn't revise at all, but here I am at Uni. They always say to try hard because you'll struggle to get in to the next stage, but that's utter bollocks because right now, on my Uni course, there's a girl who doesn't know who the current Prime Minister is! And Politics is part of the damn course! How did we advance this far as a race? Seriously.

I'd say escape whilst you can and find a job you love doing because education is pretty much a circus, where's mindless apes succeed and those clever enough to realise it's a ton of bull are pushed to the side lines as failures and under achievers.

I don't think it's right to judge people based on trivial, irrelevant information that's next to their name on a piece of paper. People ought to be valued as people, not letters, anyone can do any job really, it's just that the people with poor grades never even make it as far as the interview.

In short, f*ck the system lol. I will always support those people who wrongly consider themselves failures because aristocratic dicks deem them unsuitable for employment.

Unless they're literally retarded, like the moron on my course lol.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I'll hopefully be able to stay on another year to resit AS and A2 Biology and Chemistry, to hopefully get a B/C in them (got C/D at the end of last year). At least I don't have to resit ICT now, just do the coursework to a mildly good standard, to get a C overall. Minimum I need are CCD, what I want is BCC, but aiming for BBC.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Ignorant and disgusting customers at Tesco.
- I went into the toilets to wash my hands before I started work and didn't hold the door open for some guy. He asked me why, I replied "Sorry, I assumed you'd wash your hands before leaving..", he grunted at me and left anyway.
- Some guy cut the barcode off a coupon and expected me to be able to scan it and give him the discount, which he hadn't spent enough for anyway.
- Customers opening mutlipacks of cans/bottles and then expecting to be able to buy a single can that have no barcode and say "part of a multipack - not for individual sale" on them.
- People who assume that I'll pack for them, don't say please or thank you, or even acknowledge the fact that I just served them.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

Ignorant and disgusting customers at Tesco.
- I went into the toilets to wash my hands before I started work and didn't hold the door open for some guy. He asked me why, I replied "Sorry, I assumed you'd wash your hands before leaving..", he grunted at me and left anyway.
- Some guy cut the barcode off a coupon and expected me to be able to scan it and give him the discount, which he hadn't spent enough for anyway.
- Customers opening mutlipacks of cans/bottles and then expecting to be able to buy a single can that have no barcode and say "part of a multipack - not for individual sale" on them.
- People who assume that I'll pack for them, don't say please or thank you, or even acknowledge the fact that I just served them.

SILENCE TESCO BAG B***H!

I DEMAND THAT YOU ACCEPT TENDER AND INCORRECTLY SNIPPED COUPONS FROM MY P**S SOAKED HANDS! AND PACK MY MANY MANY BAGS WHILST YOU'RE AT IT! PACK MY PRODUCTS ALPHABETICALLY TOO!

Also, can you please invent a cure for cancer, world hunger, war in the middle east and my pressing lack of airsoft money at the same time :D

Seriously though, people are dicks!

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Of course I will, if you ever come to where I work..

I'm really OCD with packing people's bags, everything that's similar has to go in the same bag, size order, largest at the bottom, and everything has to fit in the bag nicely. Also, meat has to separate to everything else - no matter what.

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange
Airsoft Clones, do I buy a cheap gun that could break or splash out and get the real 'airsoft' thing which I would be so narked at if it broke, and also so many prettiful airsoft guns to choose from!

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Cam, I used to be a young retail-friendly airsofter like you...But then I took a university to the wallet.

I'm going to give you one piece of advice re: choosing stuff to buy.

BUY EVERYTHING.

That is all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users