Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft

Why are you expecting a bad week anyway?

I think its just a bit of seasonal effectiveness going on :D

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Lol Finius One Word Regiment = AWESOME beside`s after 4 year`s you can attempt to join CSAR which is what i`m gonna try to get into when my brace`s are skidadling out of here end of this year!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I had a bad week, think I've pretty much failed all my exams, meaning that I now have literally no motivation to do any work at all again.. all because a couple of things :(.

Finius, I'm still waiting upon that sad thread :P..

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Lol Finius One Word Regiment = AWESOME beside`s after 4 year`s you can attempt to join CSAR which is what i`m gonna try to get into when my brace`s are skidadling out of here end of this year!

Just need to kill my fitness training for Regiment though I think...

I'm still a bit podgeh :(

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Looking at cars, turns out that it's almost impossible to find one that I like/want and isn't too bad to insure..

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

lol you should see one of my friend`s not fat but enough meat on his bone`s to give some to me and be perfectly fine But he couldn`t be arsed to push a MTB up a steep hill that allows access to a mountain with MTB trail`s that he Supposedly like`s so aslong as after a 10.5 hour drive in a car you can get out and do that you are in a better postition than he was although he changed his mind to Pilot which in my head = MINDFKED as i was told you need to be even Fitter!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
That's alright then, I've had conflicting views, some say "Be super fit before you apply" others tell me "That's why everyone does basic", so I'm a little confused...

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
It's gonna benefit you to be fit to start with, but basic training will take you up to the necessary level of fitness, least what I've read and been told

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Yea if you go in Just fit enough you`ll struggle but if you go in like superman it`ll make it easier for you (i Imagine) to absorb the rest of what your being told.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Yea if you go in Just fit enough you`ll struggle but if you go in like superman it`ll make it easier for you (i Imagine) to absorb the rest of what your being told.

Superman it is :D

I'm saying that right now whilst drinking coke by the can and eating Cadbury's fingers :P

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
I swear to God, the profanities that wish to break forth from my mind would affect the internet with such power that the entire thing would spontaneously combust should I let them slip.

Screw student life.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Fu***ng fire alarms at f****ng 11 30 at night when its f***ing snowing.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I, my flatmates, and the lovely girls of the flat opposite us are very likely going to be lumbered with a hefty fine and a cleaning bill.
There are stains on the floor, doors and there's a strange smell lingering in our 2 flat's corridors.
No, nothing fun or interesting happening.

We're getting blamed for egging our own flats.
Some cretin took offence to one of my mates calling security because said cretin was throwing ICE balls at his window at 3AM on Sunday. So he and his mates returned with eggs, full fat milk, and one of those tubs of garlic-mustard sauce you get at pizza-takeaway places. And rubbed them over our doors and carpets in the hallway.

Why the hell would we egg our own flats?

The flat stinks and I'm going to get money taken off me.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse

That's alright then, I've had conflicting views, some say "Be super fit before you apply" others tell me "That's why everyone does basic", so I'm a little confused...

the only way your going to get in the forces is by being superfit, everytime i've gone for ADSC they've moved the boundaries forward and as far as i can tell, the only thing they're really interested in is the running and command tasks.
last time i went (march 2011) there was a skinny quiet guy, who could barely do 120kg on the static lift, 3 heaves and even though i never found out, i'm pretty sure his back extension's were crap. problem was he did his run in 7.48 and could do a good amount of press ups (thing is I benched him 20 times) and he didn't say a word during the command task. he walked away with a high B grade. I, on the other hand, did 380kg on the static, 12 heaves, very vocal during the command tasks, but because i did a 10.42 run, they deferred me. planning to go through university and train as a trauma nurse/paramedic, then a doctor while in the TA. hopefully by then the economy will have sorted itself out.

I, my flatmates, and the lovely girls of the flat opposite us are very likely going to be lumbered with a hefty fine and a cleaning bill.
There are stains on the floor, doors and there's a strange smell lingering in our 2 flat's corridors.
No, nothing fun or interesting happening.

We're getting blamed for egging our own flats.
Some cretin took offence to one of my mates calling security because said cretin was throwing ICE balls at his window at 3AM on Sunday. So he and his mates returned with eggs, full fat milk, and one of those tubs of garlic-mustard sauce you get at pizza-takeaway places. And rubbed them over our doors and carpets in the hallway.

Why the hell would we egg our own flats?

The flat stinks and I'm going to get money taken off me.

can't you take that to civil court? do you know who actually did it? i'd say a bit of aggressive persuasion would be in order :angry:

as to me, lazy a**** scared by a bit of snow, and the fairer sex saying one thing, doing another, yet wanting an entirely different thing which has nothing to do with anything.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

as to me, lazy a**** scared by a bit of snow, and the fairer sex saying one thing, doing another, yet wanting an entirely different thing which has nothing to do with anything.

You've just described the female condition perfectly. Say one thing, do another and want neither. I have this problem sometimes too...Have you considered animal sacrifice coupled with a satanic ritual?

I've found most women are very good at saying, doing and wanting the same thing** if you present yourself to them covered in the feces and blood of a slaughtered animal...100% effective...

As for being superfit.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH...

**That thing is probably a restraining order, but at least the sacrifice works in that it garners consistency...

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse

You've just described the female condition perfectly. Say one thing, do another and want neither. I have this problem sometimes too...Have you considered animal sacrifice coupled with a satanic ritual?

I've found most women are very good at saying, doing and wanting the same thing** if you present yourself to them covered in the feces and blood of a slaughtered animal...100% effective...

As for being superfit.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH...

**That thing is probably a restraining order, but at least the sacrifice works in that it garners consistency...

i've had the animal sacrifice work once or twice, normally with little spiders lol. blood and faeces, never tried, never planning. mud and blood, worked twice. lol

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
You need something bigger...Preferably something that can be linked to the girl...Kidnapping their pets often leads to increased consistency too...

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
This is something that would be more suited to the yet to be created sad thread.

In fact, I'm angry at Finius for having not made a sad thread yet.

But back to the matter at hand, I just went down to my local army surplus and he actually had an UBACS in MTP! I was omg-ing all over it. But despite it being a medium, it was absolutely f*cking huge. I think the army must think that someone with Chris Redfield's arms would classify as small. It didn't even come close to fitting me, waaaayyyy too big. =[

Also, all the other stuff he had didn't seem to fit right or be comfortable either, so I'm still going to be playing without any form of camo at all, other than my mag vest.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Finius, you still need to get to work on this sad thread. I've seen a few hints on here recently..

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
My step-dad.

He has some Sony Ericsson Xperia phone thingy, that doesn't have support for WPA/WPA-2 WiFi security - which our home network uses.
Because of this, he insists that we use either WEP or no security at all. If we have WEP, hardly anything else connects properly.
If we use none, no Xboxs connect and it's obviously not secure. He's also changed all the router passwords so I can't change the settings or allow devices by MAC address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users