Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The angry thread!

• Please log in to reply
1022 replies to this topic

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
No Nick, I only have my sacrificing knife, it's for sacrificing thing...Admittedly, some people find ritual satanic sacrifice a bit intimidating, but I like to think they're just lacking in education...

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Isn't there a ritual you could carry out to increase their knowledge on the subject?

I guess any ritual would if they were used as the subject, but that's not what I meant lol.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
Maybe if I sacrifice someone with a really high IQ, I could ask Satan to provide me a book with the power of infinite mental improvement. Then I'd just be able to run around slapping people in the face with the book to make them smarter. I'd probably get a medal AND a million girls or something...

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Parts just came from Firesupport.

I've managed to get the barrel to fit my L85, despite it being for an L96, but it's causing a billion and one jams and the accuracy, range and fps are all reduced by probably more than percentages can explain.

The gun was about 80% awesome and I was hoping this upgrade would tip the scale, but instead it's made it about -99.999% awesome about as far from awesome as it can be whilst it still actually works.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Just bought some lipos for my L85, but there's so much extra wire that they can't fit into the damn gun! >:-(

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Angry because my PS3 nearly corrupted! Good thing I revied it from the dead, back ups and all!

Also Ed stop trying to do stuff to your L85, It isnt working!

Also Part 2: Im hungry :(
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Shurrup Cam, almost all of it is working, I can sort the wires out fine, given time to buy some different connectors.

As for the barrel not working, I wasn't really expecting it to since it wasn't even meant for an AEG.

Everything else has been fine, bought another barrel today and hop and they've gone in no problem, not had chance to test them yet though on account of it being pitch black outside lol.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
that zero have took 3 days to dispatch my l96 grrr

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Just got an update about my M16 from the fantastic guys at Patrol Base, they have basically enlightened me to the fact that I was given a broken gun, even though I was led to believe it was practically brand new.

I've just had to buy a new spring, piston and piston head for it because the cylinder compression was shot to pieces, the spring was knackered and the piston was in need of a trip to the dental hospital because all the teeth on it were buggered beyond belief.

So that's a kick in the bollocks. Including labour and postage it's come to 60, I was only expecting to spend 25.

Though I guess it's good that they've sorted it out for me for such a low cost, I thought parts like that would be quite expensive.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Losing the ability to type and think about anything other than Chemistry at the moment..

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Today is going crappy for me.

Went to Patrol Base to get my M16 back and have some wires shortened in my L85 buuut, my L85 decided to stop working for no real reason when I tried to chrono it, so now instead of just getting the wires done then and there, I've had to leave it with them to do it and sort out why it's dead. So what could have been free, will now cost 25+ and then postage to have it sent back to me.

Then there's the M16, it was broken and doing 270ish fps, now it's fixed it's only doing about 310, a shameful fps for an M16 in my opinion, I was hoping for at least 360 :( So 30 - 40fps cost me 58. Kinda miffed tbh.

At least I ought to have a charging handle for my MP5 by the end of the week.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
I'm slowly getting the feeling that airsoft weaponsmithry isn't for you Ed :P

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft

Just got an update about my M16 from the fantastic guys at Patrol Base, they have basically enlightened me to the fact that I was given a broken gun, even though I was led to believe it was practically brand new.

I've just had to buy a new spring, piston and piston head for it because the cylinder compression was shot to pieces, the spring was knackered and the piston was in need of a trip to the dental hospital because all the teeth on it were buggered beyond belief.

So that's a kick in the bollocks. Including labour and postage it's come to 60, I was only expecting to spend 25.

Though I guess it's good that they've sorted it out for me for such a low cost, I thought parts like that would be quite expensive.

have you tried to contact the other guy from the trade?

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
My lovely Inokatsu AK needed some TLC, so I've just taken her apart:

Smashed sector gear bushing.
Cracked bevel gear bushing
Stripped sector gear
Smashed piston
smashed piston head
'Lightly frazzled' trigger contacts
massive short circuit repaired previously with some electrical tape.

Even with staff discount, thats a good 40-50 :(

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
you know what to do then

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

How in the lords name did that happen to that Inokatsu?
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
War, War never changes

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
it's simply only an Inokatsu body kit - they don't make a full AK (at least mine isn't fully INO - the gears are labelled classic army parts)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

it's simply only an Inokatsu body kit - they don't make a full AK (at least mine isn't fully INO - the gears are labelled classic army parts)

Replace the GB with a good one! http://www.airsoftwo...s-complete.html
War, War never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

have you tried to contact the other guy from the trade?

I've not bothered Nick, my gas sniper wasn't up to much, it was all stock and not that great. So this is still better, even if it is still crap lol.

There's an M100 spring it in at the moment, would it take an M120 without modification? Since it only cost 50 to replace the piston, piston head and some other stuff, I imagine if anything goes it'll be those parts, the gearbox must be pretty solid.

So I can just replace those parts as need be since it's relatively inexpensive. That is assuming it will take an M120 though. Anyone know?

If I get the fps up to 360, stick a tight bore and new hop up rubber in and I reckon it'll be pretty good lol. If my barrel mod for my L85 doesn't work with the twist barrel I've got, then I'll see if it'll fit in the M16, then the fps can stay as it is.
I just have to wait for my L85 to come back first and apparently that could take 2 weeks <_< quite pissed off about that. The M16 took about 3 days. Dunno what's going on.

Finius, I'm getting the hang on it lol, I'm still learning the names of bits and bobs and figuring stuff out. I've heard loads of words thrown around and have no real idea what they refer to. I've also not dared open a gearbox yet. But I can totally do barrel and hop mods and stuff lol.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
People who post in old ass thread`s