Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4 rails

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

An Artist With Out A Brush

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: L85, 2 M4A1's, 1911 MEU

• Loadouts: DPM full load out, DDPM full load out, A-TACS work in progress
Hello once again good people of these wonderus forums. I have again been hit by magpie syndrome....the fact my misus has not confenscated my card as of yet is nothing shy of a miricle. Im sure a few of you read my questions regarding the G36 mag pouches, thanks to all your kind words that problem has been sorted and the conversion on the rifle is almost complete. Will post pics of the GBB SL8 once the last few parts arive.

My latest problem is the M4 i know boring and blant I can even hear a few of you sigging as you read this. Now this is not as plainly stupid as wre can I find some pouches from but just as taxing I feel. Im working on a G&P WOC :rolleyes: now the basic run down of the rifle, slidy stock 12 inch barrel pritty standard AR nothing to snazzy......yet. I have trauled through hundreds of pages of AR rail systems and I can for the love of me decide or for that matter come close to desiding on wich free floating system to get. Please do feel free to a insult my general redundancey to pick a front end system and posibly make a sudgestion as to wich system you would get if you were in my shoes. Sorry this was a tad long. Thanks for reading tho.

Artist

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Daniel defense and noveske are good bets, look the dog's too

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
KAC rail's all the way :lol:

Posted Image

Best looking rail by far, cannot be beaten.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
He wants 12" rails :rolleyes:
Mind you the kac m5 would work too

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
My advice is to avoid free float, and just stick some rails on the top and bottom of your handguards, it looks so much better :P

Not that it has anything to do with the gun you're building xD

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
oh, i just realised he said 12 inch barrel, not 12 inch rails- +10 tard points for me

but as above, DD, Noveske, KAC- or the larue's looks great

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
I've always liked Lewis Machine & Tool, but they're pretty hard to get hold of aren't they?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
probably are in this country lol

saying that, i think the WOC's can take aeg rails

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN

oh, i just realised he said 12 inch barrel, not 12 inch rails- +10 tard points for me

but as above, DD, Noveske, KAC- or the larue's looks great

;)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Lanks

Lanks

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Good bit of info.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: L85, 2 M4A1's, 1911 MEU

• Loadouts: DPM full load out, DDPM full load out, A-TACS work in progress
Cheers for your imput lads. I think I will be rocking a 10 inch Noveske system with a switch block cut out. If it was posible to get hold of a Lewis rail system I think I may have settled for one.

Artist

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
You might want to check the compatibility first, from what I hear G&P use WA style threading on their receivers, Ino's, Prime and another make that I can't quite recall use real steel threading and I'm sure you'll need a new barrel nut to take AEG rails. The only GBBR I know for fact that takes AEG rails is the WE.

This info might be a bit too late but it may help someone else :)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users