Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG M4 CQB Battery Problems/idea

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Hi well this was my first rifle so maby i have not treated it as well as i should of but the crane stock type battery has lived its last day

But what i was wondering was is it better to buy another crane stock type (which will most likely get broken again due the the wires getting nipped inside the stock) or to invest some money into it and wire it to the fount and get a PEQ box for it then eventually replace the stock with a tactical one?

At the moment this isn't my primary weapon but i would like to get it working just in case i go to a CQB site (which i am looking forward to doing)

Thanks for any advice

Wolf

Wolf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Modified Classic Army CA-25
    AGM/GFC M4 CQB Stubby Killer
    KWA M&P40

• Loadouts: US Woodland, MultiSpeck, Polish wz.93 'Pantera'
    GFC Tactical Chestrigg; GFC Tactical C.I.R.A.S.

Well...

Got two AN/PEQ boxes broken during CQB. Reason? Moving fast, moving aggressive, moving next to the wall, enemy fire, duck! Through the door! *crrrack!* Ooops... AN/PEQ on the floor... oh, look at all the pretty wires... what? Short-circuit? Smoke? Holy crap...!

Got the idea? :P

I don't really like the laser boxes. They're causing your rifle to go out of balance and are easy to damage/tear off. Also, the battery inside usually isn't as well isolated and gives away much heat, causing it to loose power much faster.

I'd stick to a crane stock anyway...
"Live free or die. Either way - I'm satisfied."

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's