Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tokyo marui m4 with full metal ris

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

STAR1

STAR1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: JG M4 x2
    JG G36C WITH METAL RAS FRONT END
    CA M4 CQB

• Loadouts: BDPM
Make:Tokyo marui
Gun/Model:M4
Accessories:socom silencer
Condition:very good
FPS:330
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
Price/Payment:180 posted and paypal
Pictures:below

hi guys im selling my TM m4 ,it has a full metal ris front end and a socom silencer, it has an upgraded element barrel which runs the full length of the barrel and the silencer , i will also supply the original barrel and a madbull 247mm barrel with it. i have put a classic army crane stock on the end so this runs on deans crane stock batterys and i will also throw in a 9.6v 1600 battery with it as well as 1 mid cap mag and 2 ris rail covers

Attached Files

HunterOneFour

HunterOneFour

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Make:Tokyo marui
Gun/Model:M4
Accessories:socom silencer
Condition:very good
FPS:330
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
Price/Payment:180 posted and paypal
Pictures:below

hi guys im selling my TM m4 ,it has a full metal ris front end and a socom silencer, it has an upgraded element barrel which runs the full length of the barrel and the silencer , i will also supply the original barrel and a madbull 247mm barrel with it. i have put a classic army crane stock on the end so this runs on deans crane stock batterys and i will also throw in a 9.6v 1600 battery with it as well as 1 mid cap mag and 2 ris rail covers

Hey Dude, which parts are metal? And do you know if a 7.4v Lipo battery would work in it? Cheers :)

STAR1

STAR1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

CA M4 CQB

Hey Dude, which parts are metal? And do you know if a 7.4v Lipo battery would work in it? Cheers :)

pm'd

HunterOneFour

HunterOneFour

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
PM'D

PM'd you again fella

HunterOneFour

HunterOneFour

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey mate, I've got someone to sell my AK, so I will defiantly be buying your AEG, hope to hear from you soon fella

STAR1

STAR1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

CA M4 CQB

Bump price drop to 160ono

cheers