Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GBB mp5k for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
make:well
model:g55 mp5k gas blowback
accessories:1x23rd mag 2x50rd mags both leak free and in excellent condition, guarder enhanced loading nozzle fitted in the gun
condition:like new
fps:350 gas dependant and temprature
split/swap/part exchange no/yes/maybe
pictures:attached
price/payment:150 includes postage and paypal (or very nearest offer)

here i am selling my mp5k which i have had for a month only skirmished with it for 3 hours i use my two pistols more so i no longer need the gun itself is in brand new condition as you can see and the extended mags are brand new all original boxes come with the gun.
offer wise i am looking for a gbb rifle m4 preferably cash can be added for this also i will swap for a good gbb pistol or m4 aeg ,any question just pm me thanks for looking.

Attached Files

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

accessories:1x23rd mag 2x50rd mags both leak free and in excellent condition, guarder enhanced loading nozzle fitted in the gun

here i am selling my mp5k which i have had for a month only skirmished with it for 3 hours i use my two pistols more so i no longer need the gun itself is in brand new condition as you can see and the extended mags are brand new all original boxes come with the gun.
offer wise i am looking for a gbb rifle m4 preferably cash can be added for this also i will swap for a good gbb pistol or m4 aeg ,any question just pm me thanks for looking.

bump

sebante

sebante

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: looking to buy

• Loadouts: none
Hey i like this gun a lot, would you lower to 120? also would this include the postage?
cheers

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Hey i like this gun a lot, would you lower to 120? also would this include the postage?
cheers

pm ed mate

BUMP still for sale open to offers on this now

rowanhunter

rowanhunter

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: svd dragunov and uzi

• Loadouts: full acf unaform

pm ed mate

BUMP still for sale open to offers on this now

would i need a licence and my ofer 65 pound

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

[quote name='rowanhunter' date='Jul 17 2011, 08:48 PM' post='35971']
would i need a licence and my ofer 65 pound
[/quote

license definately yes lol offer definately no thanks lol

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

BUMP, and still up for sale has to go so will consider any sensible offers

sandy

sandy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

BUMP, and still up for sale has to go so will consider any sensible offers

Is this still avaiable?

If it is, please can you confirm the manufacturer, thanks

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Is this still avaiable?

If it is, please can you confirm the manufacturer, thanks

if you read the whole post from the start all the info on this gun are there :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users