Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TOKYO MARUI M16A2 for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: CO2 sw40

• Loadouts: desert dpm/desert marpat
Totally original spec good condition rif, never skirmished, bought years ago and has been in clean and dry storage for ages. Gun is in excellent working order as it only gone through 3000-4000 max shooting cans etc in the summer. Comes with std mag, 8.4v 2000mah sanyo batt plus all the booklets and mag loader, muzzle cap barrel cleaner bb's etc. Things that need to bought to attention are 1)the tiny clip thing that holds the hop up dust cover closed needs replacing and 2)there is a practically invisible hairline crack where the charging handle rests in the body(less than 1" long and too fine to be photographed even with macro. Open to sensible offers only as i'm in no hurry to sell. Buyer can collect from Stevenage for cash, pay with postal order and get (sign for only) delivery for 10 or less or do it through paypal (pp fee's+sign for delivery costs.) I will be able to deliver the tm myself if it's not too far away for free. Valid ukara/site membership only please. Thanks for taking the time to check this out.Attached File  002.JPG   1.42MB   31 downloadsAttached File  008.JPG   1.4MB   12 downloadsAttached File  005.JPG   1.45MB   9 downloads

more pics

Attached Files

• Attached File  009.JPG   1.42MB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  011.JPG   1.44MB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  014.JPG   1.36MB   12 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users