Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Zero One Airsoft

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Bought a few items (TM Glock 17, G&G 450 rd M4 mag, Viper Pistol Holster and some Abbey Ultra Gas) from Zero One, ordered them midnight on Tuesday.
Got a text and an email yesterday morning telling me my order has been dispatched and will be with me shortly, they also told me to have fun :).
Today, the items arrived at about midday, which I think is pretty fast delivery, for only 7.95!

The items were boxed neatly, the Glock box was at the bottom of a thick cardboard box, then other items on top, the spare space was filled with a bag with paper in it or more cardboard to stop them from shaking around the box.
The box itself was wrapped quite heavily in brown tape, which was pretty good and not too hard to open.

Zero One's responses to any questions I emailed them have been fast and full of helpful information, which is always good!

One thing I hate is the lack of information on 95% of their products online - it tells you nothing or very little about the items, so you have to look elsewhere to find out what they are made of and what is included in the package. Or, you can email them, which receives a nice reply!

Very happy overall, especially on the delivery time!!

pjc71

pjc71

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

• Guns: jg m-4
    m14
    we hi-cappa 5.1

Bought a few items (TM Glock 17, G&G 450 rd M4 mag, Viper Pistol Holster and some Abbey Ultra Gas) from Zero One, ordered them midnight on Tuesday.
Got a text and an email yesterday morning telling me my order has been dispatched and will be with me shortly, they also told me to have fun :).
Today, the items arrived at about midday, which I think is pretty fast delivery, for only 7.95!

The items were boxed neatly, the Glock box was at the bottom of a thick cardboard box, then other items on top, the spare space was filled with a bag with paper in it or more cardboard to stop them from shaking around the box.
The box itself was wrapped quite heavily in brown tape, which was pretty good and not too hard to open.

Zero One's responses to any questions I emailed them have been fast and full of helpful information, which is always good!

One thing I hate is the lack of information on 95% of their products online - it tells you nothing or very little about the items, so you have to look elsewhere to find out what they are made of and what is included in the package. Or, you can email them, which receives a nice reply!

Very happy overall, especially on the delivery time!!

i sent a email to them on mon regarding hi-capa 5.1 magazines asking if i needed to prove my age to buy them got a reply today friday saying i can buy them without proving my age now out of stock :( so customer service is not that great glad everything worked out for you though

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
that sounds about right, ive never had a reply from z1, even from emails I sent over a year ago

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Really? I've always gotten replies from Zero One, quite a lot of detail as well..

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Really? I've always gotten replies from Zero One, quite a lot of detail as well..

^Same, It was about a TM M9 crome, great help. But no info on anything!!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
well I've never brought anything from zeroone but I do use them to confirm peoples UKARA numbers. Never had a problem with that altho I do phone up.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
ZeroOne are great, when you know what you're buying.

Also I like that if you're only buying something small, like a patch of sorts you can ring them up and ask for it to be posted in a envelope and they'll only charge you the cost of a postage stamp! :P
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Ricey

Ricey

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: G&G Scar-L with Red/Green Dot Sight
    G&G L85 A2 Carbine with Susat
    TM P90 RD

KSC USP Compact

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU
    Warrior Chest Rig (Tan)
    Oakley SI Boots 8inch (Tan)
    ESS V12 Goggles
I'll also praise them for their very quick deliveries but in terms of emails i never receive any back. I've emailed other sites and received ones back in hours which has led to me taking my custom to them instead.
I think the thing to do with Z1 is to phone them instead of email and then there shouldn't be a problem.
Shake n' Bake!

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange
They are extremely helpful when you ring them up but I also have never received any replies to emails, and yeh I think you need to know what you are ordering if you buy from them

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
used them recently to get a UBACS and was fine, no issues

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
ive emailed them a few times and never got a reply but ordered from them twice and very fast delivery and good service

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker
I did email them a question. Took AAAAAAAAAAGES! but they did answer and the answer was quite useful as well.

I called them once. Extremely helpful and they had the hard to come by part I needed, I believe the shipping was quite decent aswell.

Also they do have a price guarantee... anyone used it?

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute you mean i could have gotten money off half the crap i bought their over the last few year`s?? is that what you are telling me Dam im stupidz...

but yeah Phone don`t E-mail otherwise if they add description`s like they have done with all the 5.11 stuff nothing else is less than perfect and i have spent nearly 2 and a half grand with them by now lol

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute you mean i could have gotten money off half the crap i bought their over the last few year`s?? is that what you are telling me Dam im stupidz...

but yeah Phone don`t E-mail otherwise if they add description`s like they have done with all the 5.11 stuff nothing else is less than perfect and i have spent nearly 2 and a half grand with them by now lol

Ouch!

http://www.zerooneai...ice_promise.php

imagine adding a different description to every single m4 thou :D

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
I would like to see if they actually kept that promise, and I hope they're getting better after their little shock from ZeroIn recently,
I just find zeroone a bit too corporate for my liking

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

I hope they're getting better after their little shock from ZeroIn recently,

Off topic, but what's this?

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
well basically Z1 has been turning zeroin the forum into a totaliterian forum basically. You can't mention other retailers, site, forums etc etc.
You couldn't even tell someone where to buy a WAS RICAS even though only one place in the uk stocks them.
They've now started putting adds in the forum for random Z1 products and is just turning from bad to worse.

But what people are really p*ssed off at is that it says no indirect mention but they have airsoft magazines on there that do it all the time and other game sites. There seems to be one set of rules for one (the people who are in Z1s pocket) and another for everyone else.
Thier modding is also appauling, they just delete topics in the feedback section without explination so they don't have to listen to anything that may contradict the view that Z1. "they are always right!" :D

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
So why doesn't everyone on there just move to a better forum? *coughs* They must be too addicted.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
They all went to a different forum :P

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip