Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tokyo Marui PSG-1 for SALE!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: PSG-1 Sniper Rifle
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my electric PSG-1 Sniper Rifle. I'm selling because I no longer use it and it should have a good home.

Its in good condition and comes with the following;

Original Box
Battery Charger
1x 15round Magazine
1x Blockage Clearing Rod
1x Speed Loader

PSG-1 Bipod

The only problems with it are minor and not related to the rifle itself;
The cleaning end of the Blockage Clearing Rod is broken and the bipod doesn't have the mounting base. The speed loader for the 15 round magazine doesn't have its loading rod but this isn't really a problem as you'd normally use a high capacity mag anyway. Apart from these minor points, in this economic crisis its a top quality rifle, which has the option of being upgraded but even without its at the top end of the market for range and accuracy. It's served me very well!

I can email pictures for those who are interested.

Price- 230 (Open to negotiation)

I can add on top of the above;

-H & K MP5 (Spring) with Dual Chamber Magazine (very accurate and good range for a spring!)
-G. Matthews, Olive Green, Rifle Carrying Case. (Fits PSG with sight dismounted)
- US ARMY HQ, 'Sniper Training and Employment' Book

for 275 plus post & packaging.

If your interested please Email me asap @ alex.ig.perry@hotmail.co.uk

Steve A

Steve A

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: All paintballing atm :(

• Loadouts: Various Dot Cammo,UK surpluss Ghillie, Dye invision 3

Is this still for sale? Dropped you an email, please let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users