Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GBB MP5K FOR SWAPS (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
make:well
model:mp5k gas blow back machine gun
accessories:enhanced guarder loading nozzle,1x 23rd mag ,2x 50rd mags
condition:excellent
fps:330-350 gas and temprature dependant
split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no (will also consider cash payment via paypal make an offer)
pictures:attached

here i have my mp5k up for swaps it is vertually brand new only been in a three hour cqb skirmish im only selling as i seem to use my mac11 more i have kitted it out with a new guarder loading nozzle which speeds up the rate of fire not that this thing needs it lol,the two extended mags are brand new, any questions and offers that you have send me some pics , you can reach me better and quicker at my email address which is youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk.

offer wise ideally im after a m4 metal prefferably ,a decent gbb pistol bearing in mind the price of the kit i have on offer here so no two tones either and i will not two tone this gun as well so don t bother asking ,so offer away guys this has to go and no stupid cash offers as you normally get on this site only sensible offers will be replied too.
youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

Attached Files

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

• Guns: JG G3 SAS
    ICS M4 CXP .08

• Loadouts: all british baby

split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no (will also consider cash payment via paypal make an offer)

here i have my mp5k up for swaps it is vertually brand new only been in a three hour cqb skirmish im only selling as i seem to use my mac11 more i have kitted it out with a new guarder loading nozzle which speeds up the rate of fire not that this thing needs it lol,the two extended mags are brand new, any questions and offers that you have send me some pics , you can reach me better and quicker at my email address which is youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk.

offer wise ideally im after a m4 metal prefferably ,a decent gbb pistol bearing in mind the price of the kit i have on offer here so no two tones either and i will not two tone this gun as well so don t bother asking ,so offer away guys this has to go and no stupid cash offers as you normally get on this site only sensible offers will be replied too.
youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

give us an in the ball park price of what your looking for dude, or would you be interested in a g3 sas??
Death is only the begining

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

give us an in the ball park price of what your looking for dude, or would you be interested in a g3 sas??

the gun it self was around 90 the guarder nozzle was 15 the two extended mags cost me just under 40 each plus postage hop[e that is some help could you send pics of your g3 too my email mate cheers

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

ICS M4 CXP .08

the gun it self was around 90 the guarder nozzle was 15 the two extended mags cost me just under 40 each plus postage hop[e that is some help could you send pics of your g3 too my email mate cheers

i dont have pics on my comp anymore..but heres a link to it

http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3093

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

i dont have pics on my comp anymore..but heres a link to it

http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3093

i hate to be picky mate but not a great fan of g3s cheers anyway

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

ICS M4 CXP .08

no problem dude..not alot of people do seem to be lol

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

bumpy

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

BUMP open to any sensible offers on this now

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

BUMP open to any sensible offers on this now

please close gun sold:)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users