Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Name my gun!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Arse & hole :P :lol:

Quentin?

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Call it Mr Schmooplepuss IV.
Go on, you know you want to. Scratch it into the side of your gun. The post the photos for me to laugh comment on.

:D

Coming from a Northern engineering family, I have a habit of naming machines (especially attributing female names). I'm tempted to name my LSW and SIG, but I'm not sure I'd paint/etch it them. But to be honest I'd Just remember the names. Mostly because at the moment I have several possible names floating around.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
how about King Jamesbobajobpaintyourmothergreen III

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

how about King Jamesbobajobpaintyourmothergreen III

Its a USP Compact not a M200! Also how damn hard is it to get some plain WHITE alphabet stickers now adays! Not any gay glittery ones!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange
I dont know the glittery ones might give a nice effect

skillfulmmd

skillfulmmd

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

• Guns: Magpul Masada ACR
    TM XDM.40
    Ares AM-01 "not the honey badger"

• Loadouts: woodland BDU
    webtex concealment vest
if the M4 is blue go with something that reminds you of that like typhoon or something.
I'm now in love with Finnius for helping me find my stock

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Gitter!! On My pistol!! I would rather not have one! What would I call it? Ass Bandit?

Edit: I have just realised that there is now were to write anything on my pistol or M4 :(
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
War, War never changes

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
There's always somewhere :P On the M4, try the bulge/tubey bit of the receiver in line with the stock. We used to do that.

My old team used to label all our guns with something on the receiver, and then on every major removable part (e.g barrel assemblies, gearboxes etc), so that if the techie was doing any mass-services, he could make sure nothing got lost; everything went in the right gun, and if he found something, he could figure out easily which gun it went in.

Each gun type had a colour (red = AK, blue = M4, support = green), then we gave each gun a number as well (if a gun was sold, the old number was retired and any new guns of that type would simply go from the last number in use). My M4 was Blue6 - it's not exactly a name, but it was still an identifier.

EDIT: If you use a sharpie, it'll come off with nail varnish remover, meaning you won't have to paint over anything if you choose to sell.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Ok, thanks. But wont sharpie just come of in the rain?

Edit: I have found a sharpie white paint marker, will it write on my smooth plastic USP slide? I really want to do this!
War, War never changes

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Nah, sharpie are pretty waterproof :)

They do however come off with nail varnish remover and plentiful use (but so would anyting - even etchings would blend after a lot of use).

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Nah, sharpie are pretty waterproof :)

They do however come off with nail varnish remover and plentiful use (but so would anyting - even etchings would blend after a lot of use).

But would the paint marker on infact any paint marker write on a smooth plastic slide?
War, War never changes

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
I'm going to call my 1911 Sally and scratch on a mark for each kill I get with it and I'll be the first person to ever do this... Oh wait :P

Call it... Daisy. IT HAS TO BE A GIRLS NAME. ALWAYS.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

I'm going to call my 1911 Sally and scratch on a mark for each kill I get with it and I'll be the first person to ever do this... Oh wait :P

Call it... Daisy. IT HAS TO BE A GIRLS NAME. ALWAYS.

Ahhh, But if I call it a (not specifing) girls name and mf freinds were to see it wouldn't it give things away?? :) I really want a name that strikes fear into the enemy.... Furcht.... BUT I need a name for my M4 (Why do I like naming things?).
War, War never changes

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
If they're close enough to read your M4, they're either a ninja in which case you have no chance, or you're in the safezone.

Or you're close enough to knifekill, making the M4 useless ;)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

If they're close enough to read your M4, they're either a ninja in which case you have no chance, or you're in the safezone.

Or you're close enough to knifekill, making the M4 useless ;)

You now what I mean though... :) ..... Maybe "Joker" As it was a complete joke the first time I put it togeter!
War, War never changes

Madball

Madball

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Guns: Tm Fam-as SV, trench gun (spinger), Tm Mk23, WE Hi-Capa 4.3, Ak74u spetz naz beta.

• Loadouts: British dpm, french desert british deser dpm, black, Swiss arms vest, webbing etc..

Since there is no school tomorrow I was thinking for a bit of fun that someone could think of a name for my M4 or USP Compact! The M4 is a rather lovely shade of blue incase that helps!

Also has anyone eles named there guns?

I named my FAMAS sv Lola, french rifle needed a french name.

my shotgun dorothy

my aksu beta spetznaz Natasha

my mk23 mary

My WE Hi-Capa Hazel

all guns are female btw!

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

That is such a SiCk idea
TeH WInZ

NavySeal97

NavySeal97

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: ICS S.I.R. Retractable Stock-Sport Lines

• Loadouts: U.S ACU Woodland/ British Arsmy Classic Woodland/ Belt
M4= Skullcrusher?
USP= Lil' Boy because of it's compact size?

R4ndom-h4ro

R4ndom-h4ro

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

• Guns: scr g36c gen 2
    WE tatical m9
    de m56c shooti
    kwa mac11
    warrior l96

• Loadouts: black viper LA vest
    leg holster
    swat trousers
Haha I got PLUM
Painted above selector switch bit geeky but it's from cod clan tag all my mates got on there gun in bright red il upload photo later
But the gun takes get it from his owner being a bit of a plum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users