Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G MP5A4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Hi guys,

Thinking of buying a good AEG MP5 to use through the winter whilst I repair and improve my gas WE M16.

The G&G one caught my eye but since then I've realised there seems to be more than one MP5 from G&G and G&G don't seem to name their rifles after their real life counterparts, but rather change a few letters.

I'm finding this confusing, because most shops label them as MP5 whilst others label them as PM5 or something like that, so I don't know if they're the same or not.

Basically, I'm looking for a heavy/close to real weight MP5A4 with electric blowback, the kind that doesn't get stuck in the middle (I hate that) and around 330fps and I want the parts that can be, to be metal.

Also, a UK stockist would be good, I hate dealing with customs.

I found what looks ideal on Landwarriorairsoft.co.uk for 220, just wondering if anyone knows of a better deal? Or if that's a rip off... I found a few of what I thought was the exact same gun for around 145 but I think they're entirely plastic.

Also, if anyone has the same gun, do you have anything to add about it, how it's good/bad? I'm finding it hard to locate a decent review.

Thanks in advance for responses.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Welsh Warrior

Welsh Warrior

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: ICS MP5 SD5
    TM M16A2
    MARUZEN CA870
    VRR-10 G-SPEC

• Loadouts: DPM
    MULTICAM

Hi guys,

Thinking of buying a good AEG MP5 to use through the winter whilst I repair and improve my gas WE M16.

The G&G one caught my eye but since then I've realised there seems to be more than one MP5 from G&G and G&G don't seem to name their rifles after their real life counterparts, but rather change a few letters.

I'm finding this confusing, because most shops label them as MP5 whilst others label them as PM5 or something like that, so I don't know if they're the same or not.

Basically, I'm looking for a heavy/close to real weight MP5A4 with electric blowback, the kind that doesn't get stuck in the middle (I hate that) and around 330fps and I want the parts that can be, to be metal.

Also, a UK stockist would be good, I hate dealing with customs.

I found what looks ideal on Landwarriorairsoft.co.uk for 220, just wondering if anyone knows of a better deal? Or if that's a rip off... I found a few of what I thought was the exact same gun for around 145 but I think they're entirely plastic.

Also, if anyone has the same gun, do you have anything to add about it, how it's good/bad? I'm finding it hard to locate a decent review.

Thanks in advance for responses.

Hi mate I'm selling an ICS MP5 SD5 if you're still interested! Check my thread below if so

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?...rgain!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users