Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling a "new" CyberGun MAUSER (L96) Sniper rifle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Crispy Duck

Crispy Duck

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: JG - Steyr Aug A2
    WE - Hicap 3.8 Type A
    brand unknown - M249 Para

• Loadouts: TacGear - m84 Commando-Smock and Combat Trousers
    Danish Army Issue - kevlar helmet and webbing

im selling my new L96 rifle due to partly not got the money to upgrade it to a full spec 500fps sniper rifle and also because i got my Aug A2 fixed again and its good enough for being a semi sniper while still being able to do normal combat.

Make: Cyber Gun (they have the right to brand the rifle with the trade name MAUSER but do not make the gun itself, not sure who manufactured it)

Gun/Model: MAUSER SR (L96 clone so will fit all L96 upgrades)

Accessories:The rifle comes with a 3-9x 40 scope, bipod, sling, tow standard magazines and bottle of 3000 blaster .3g bb's (minus the ones i have fired witch is less than 150) also still have the box and should also have the receipt somewhere

Condition: As New bought in April and never been used on any site, only fired shoots in my back garden, the rifle came with a red tip (not sure why taken its sold in UK and not USA) that i have painted black

FPS: never been tested but manufacture states that its 2joules, that will mean that will mean little over 375FPS with .3g bb's

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/A atm

Price: the hole packet have cost me over £200 but Iím selling it all for £150

Paying method i donít got PayPal atm with my new card (they refuse to remove my old account because i cant remember the card no.) so face to face cash in hand is my only option until i get it sorted and that also takes care of the matter of how you going to receive the rifle.

Pictures: will be coming as soon as i get some proper ones taken.... of all the Accessories

this is my first time selling something online so please feel free to say if i have forgotten to give some info or if there is anything you would like to know about the gun

sebante

sebante

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: looking to buy

• Loadouts: none
Hey, i'm interested in buying, drop me some pictures and reply to this via my email. :) Sebastiantrue@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

sandy

sandy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Interested if this is not yet sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users